When using c#to control the start and stop of the IIS service,Tip:Unable to open iisadmin service on computer "."
When using c#to control the start and stop of the IIS service,Prompt:[Cannot open iisadmin service on computer "."]
This situation occurs in systems with uac, such as Vista, Win7, and Win2008. The reason is that the C#program does not have permission to execute and control the IIS service.
Debugging error prompt:
Execution program error prompt:
For the problem of not having permissions,Usually you can run the program as an administrator using the right button,Or turn uac off, but for us who write programs,Would think of this experience as a nightmare,You must find a way to get permissions.
There are methods,In vs2008 c#you can use a manifest to make the program run as administrator,For details, please click here:C#make program run as administrator via manifest.
- C # method for obtaining IIS site and virtual directory information
- C # method of creating IIS virtual directory
- c # method of operating iis root directory
- C # operation IIS method collection
- C # method to modify the IIS site framework version number
- C # how to control IIS to add and delete websites in detail
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory