The get_search_form function is used in Wordpress to extract the preset search form or the default search form.Because the official function does not have Chinese,So I wrote it briefly.
descriptionThe get_search_form function is used in wordpress to extract a custom search form or the default search form.
Whether to display a custom form or a default form,It all depends on whether you have a search.php file in your theme,
If there is this file,The file is called automatically,If not, the default search form is displayed.
<?php get_search_form ($echo=true) ?>
parameter$echo Boolean, used to choose whether to display or return a variable.
ExamplesIt's not as complicated as you think.It's really that simple.
<?php get_search_form (); ?>
Mention here,If you need to integrate those with Google Custom Search,
You just need to put some custom code in your search.php file.Of course you need to set the style.
Function source code
- Call WordPress Functions to Count Article Visits and Implement PHP Native Counters
- Detailed PHP functions for updating and getting user option data in WordPress
- Analyze PHP functions that control user login and determine user login in WordPress
- How to write a PHP script to clear redundant code in the WordPress header
- WordPress makes PHP more popular than frameworks
- Analysis of related PHP functions for custom headers in WordPress theme making
- Relevant PHP functions for debugging thumbnails in WordPress using parsing
- Analysis of PHP functions used to get recent articles in WordPress development
- Introduction to the use of PHP functions related to custom menus in WordPress development
- The whole process of building a WordPress blog from scratch on the CentOS system