If there are multiple websites on the server,Hope to set the timeout uniformly,You need to set the value of the executiontimeout property in the machine.config file.
The machine.config file is located in the%systemroot%\ microsoft.net \ framework \%versionnumber%\ config \ directory.
<httpruntime executiontimeout="90" maxrequestlength="4096" usefullyqualifiedredirecturl="false" minfreethreads="8" minlocalrequestfreethreads="4" apprequestqueuelimit="100" />
Single site timeout
Set the http request runtime in the web.config configuration file:
<system.web> <httpruntime maxrequestlength="102400" executiontimeout="720" /> </system.web>
Here it is set to 720 seconds. The previous attribute maxrequestlength is generally used to limit the size of a user's uploaded file! The default is generally 4096 kb (4 mb).
Single page request timeout
For a single page,You can use server.scripttimeout to set the timeout.
Note:If the debug attribute is set in web.config, for example:<compilation debug="true" targetframework="4.0">
At this time, scripttimeout is ignored.
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory