error in connectingAfter installation,I log in to the enterprise backend (http://ubuntu:1158/em) and report an error. I also get an error when connecting to oracle using sqlplus.
First, the errors encountered are as follows
1. ora-12505:tns:listener does not currently know of sid given in connect descriptor (dbd error:ociserverattach)
2. ora-28547:connection to server failed, probable oracle net admin error (dbd error:ocisessionbegin)
3, sqlplus:error while loading shared libraries:libsqlplus.so:cannot open shared object file:no such file or directory
Second, the solution is as follows
1. Solve problem one,ora-12505:tns:listener does not currently know of sid given in connect descriptor (dbd error:ociserverattach)
(1) Find the location of tnsname.ora, listerner.ora
[email protected]:/opt/ora10/network/admin #ls
listener.ora samples shrept.lst sqlnet.ora tnsnames.ora
(2) Modify the listerner.ora configuration
Change (sid_name=plsextproc) to (sid_name=ora1), sid_name can be seen in the oracle management background http://ubuntu:1158/em
2. Solve problem two,ora-28547:connection to server failed, probable oracle net admin error (dbd error:ocisessionbegin)
Once the problem is solved,This question arises,I checked it online,The same thing is said to be solved like this,Actually it doesn't work at all.
(1). Modify the network configuration file of oracle,The specific method is:search the sqlnet.ora file in the oracle installation directory, generally in the $networkadmin directory,
Open a line in the file with Notepad:
I found that my sqlnet.ora doesn't have this project setting at all,The only sentence in my sqlnet.ora is names.directory_path=(tnsnames, ezconnect)
(2). Modify the listener configuration file at the same time,The specific method is:search the listener.ora file in the oracle installation directory, generally in the $networkadmin directory, replace the host name with the ip address,For example (address=(protocol=tcp) (host=hbonline1) (port=1523)) is changed to (address=(protocol=tcp) (host=18.104.22.168) (port=1523))
On this point,I don't understandWhy change to ip, the corresponding value behind host,There is a mapping in/etc/hosts,There is no need to switch to ip.
The root cause is that the oracle service is not up at all,You can check it by ps -e | grep -i oracle.There will be no such problem at startup.
oracle instance started.
3. Solve problem three,sqlplus:error while loading shared libraries:libsqlplus.so:cannot open shared object file:no such file or directory
When I use [email protected]:~ $sqlplus/as sysdba to log in,Prompt the above error,The solution is as follows
chmod -r a + rx/opt/ora10 /
Here/opt/ora10 is my $oracle_home directory, and you can go in after adding it.
Garbled arrow keysUsing sqlplus to connect to oracle, the arrow keys are always garbled,sql>^ [[a ^ [[a ^ [[b ^ [[b ^ [[d ^, linux uses ubuntu 10.10 The solution is as follows
First, download and install readline
apt-get install libreadline5-dev //ubuntu wants to install this wget ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/readline/readline-6.2.tar.gz tar zxvf readline-6.2.tar.gz cd readline-6.2 wget ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/readline/readline-6.2-patches/readline62-001 wget ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/readline/readline-6.2-patches/readline62-001.sig patch -p0<readline62-001 //patch ./configure make&&make install
Note:Zero after -p,Not the letter o. If you don't install apt-get install libreadline5-dev, if you install rlwrap, ./configure always reports an error.
Second, install rlwrap
wget http://utopia.knoware.nl/~hlub/uck/rlwrap/rlwrap-0.37.tar.gz tar zxvf rlwrap-0.37.tar.gz cd rlwrap-0.37 ./configure make&&make install
Note:first install readline, then install rlwrap, otherwise ./configure will report an error,as follows
configure:error: you need the gnu readline library (ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/readline/) to build this program!
Third, modify the user's root directory.bashrc
#some more ls aliases alias ll="ls -alf" alias la="ls -a" alias l="ls -cf" alias sqlplus="rlwrap sqlplus" //Add this line
Modify the .bashrc to restart the computer.if there is not.bashrc, modify .bash_profile or .profile file.
- Oracle basics: judge the results of executing SQL statements through sqlplus
- Create user and tablespace for oracle using sqlplus command line tool
- oracle11g administrator password forgotten how to do sqlplus solve the forgotten password problem
- Solving the garbled characters of the up, down, left, and right keys when SqlPlus in Oracle under Linux
- Python calls SQLPlus to manipulate and parse Oracle database methods
- Oracle SqlPlus Tips for Setting Loginsql
- Solve the problem of backspace and Del key invalid of Oracle sqlplus in Linux
- Oracle foundation: the way to call sqlplus in a program
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved