This article introduces you to the problem of installing and configuring svnserver under windows, and shares with youYou must have learned a lot after reading this article.Hope this article can teach you more
1. Configure the environment
Modify the installation directory to c:\ apachegroup
Installed to the c:\ programfiles \ apachegroup directory by default
The directory structure after installation is as follows:
c:\ apachegroup \ apache2 \ bin \
c:\ apachegroup \ apache2 \ conf \ ...
3. install subversion
Here use the zip package, decompress it to the c drive, and then add c:\ svn-win32-1.4.2 \ bin to the environment variable path.
The directory structure after decompression is as follows:
c:\ svn-win32-1.4.2 \ bin \
c:\ svn-win32-1.4.2 \ iconv \ ...
l Copy mod_dav_svn.so and mod_authz_svn.so from the c:\ svn-win32-1.4.2 \ bin directory to the c:\ apachegroup \ apache2 \ modules directory.
l Copy all the dll files in the c:\ svn-win32-1.4.2 \ bin directory to the c:\ apachegroup \ apache2 \ bin directory. Note that it is best to stop apache when copying dll files.
Open the c:\ apachegroup \ apache2 \ conf \ httpd.conf file with a text editor and find the following two lines
Remove the preceding #, and add the following two lines after all loadmodules
Then restart apache
4. Build a library
After the svnserver installation and configuration is complete, you need to build a library.Assume that the root directory of all libraries is f:\ svn, and to build a library named testrepos, open the dos window, go to the f:\ svn directory, and enter svnadmincreatef:\ svn \ testrepos
After executing the command, some directories and files will be generated in the f:\ svn \ testrepos directory.Then add the following at the end of the c:\ apachegroup \ apache2 \ conf \ httpd.conf file,And restart apache
Open the dos window and go to a temporary directory f:\ temp
svncohttp://localhost/svn/testrepos will display "checkedoutrevision0." after it is executed correctly.
svnserver needs to be imported during installation and configuration,Such as creating a directory under a temporary folder (e.g. c:\ temp)
Enter the c:\ temp directory under the dos command line, and then execute svnimport.http://localhost/svn/testrepos-m "initialrepository". If the execution is successful, it will prompt that the revised version is 1.
7. About the establishment of the library
It is recommended to build a library for each project,E.g:
f:\ svn \ project1
f:\ svn \ project2
Then build the following structure for each library (the directory structure suggested by the official subversion manual)
f:\ svn \ project1 \ trunk This directory is used to store the project code under development
f:\ svn \ project1 \ branches This directory is used to store the version branch under development
f:\ svn \ project1 \ tags This directory is used to store branches that will not change.svnserver installation and configuration are explained here.
- SVN-based code submission statistics tool based on shell script
- Shell script to regularly submit code to SVN server under Ubuntu
- The establishment and use of Linux svn (detailed graphics)
- SVN installation tutorial server and client
- Eclipse installation SVN online plug-in tutorial
- Detailed steps to build SVN server under CentOS
- Eclipse, MyEclipse specific steps to import svn project
- Solution for uploading ignored files to SVN Server using AndroidStudio
- Guidelines for the collaborative use of Android Studio and SVN version control programs
- Graphical SVN server setup and use (1)
- Quickly build graphic tutorials for svn server under windows
- SVN cannot submit Can't set file "/ db/txn_current" read-write: Access is denied
- get a list of information such as windows server directories (including acl etc)
- i want to operate (remote) python by linking with two pc
- Detailed tutorial on installing Tomcat server and configuring environment variables on Windows 10 (graphics)
- Method steps for installing SVN server under Linux
- Detailed Windows server configuration method
- Windows 10 system graphic tutorial for nginx file server configuration
- Windows Server 2008 r2 server automatically restarts for no reason
- c ++ - reasons for separating environment between server and client
- windows - how to check the contents of the log spit out in notepad
- windows - instances in different subnets with aws az cannot communicate with only one port