Install visual studio and .net core
1. Install visual studio community 2015, select community to download and perform the default installation,visual studio 2015 installer homepage
Create a web application
1. Start page Click New Project (or File → New → Project)
2.Select .net core on the left (if not installed.net core + visual studio toolsThere is no such option,Just close vs install this tool) and select asp.net core web application (.net core)
3.Select a web application
4. Change the authentication (you can not perform authentication by default). The options inside are clearly marked. You can customize it according to your needs.
5.OK to generate the solution
6. Let's see what is different from the previous ones
Models, controllers, views
7. Let's run it in iis first to see the effect.Study it again
It looks so advanced.Look at the code is not very different from our previous writing,It should be easier to get started.
The first use of core is basically to organize the information on the Internet.Haven't studied it before,I hope to study with you,If there is something wrong,I hope everyone can correct me;If you do not understand, I hope everyone can give pointers.
- Visual Studio 2019 official version installation simple tutorial
- Detailed Visual Studio 2015 installation steps
- Installation graphic tutorial for Visual Studio 2017 development environment
- Visual Studio 2017 official version offline installation tutorial
- Visual Studio 2012 installation and configuration method graphic tutorial with opencv configuration tutorial
- Visual Studio 2017 (VS 2017) offline installation package production method
- Win7 failed to install Visual Studio 2015
- Visual Studio 2017 offline installation tutorial
- Visual Studio 2017 community installation and configuration method graphic tutorial
- VS2019 offline installation method graphic tutorial