File manager is software that manages files,Help users with their daily work,Manage files stored locally and on the network.All file managers provide basic operations such as creating, opening, viewing, editing, moving, and deleting files.Many android file managers also provide extra features,Such as network connection, application management, archive and compression processing, search, etc.
Tonight I wrote the files below res,Because when the logic is written, if the resource folder does not exist,It will be very distressed.So when you study, you always write the resources first.Start writing logic.
Then let me summarize what I learned tonight.
First color.xml. I only knew todayIt turns out there are four values in color.
I always think that it is rgb and it is over. As a result, there is an a in the middle, because there is a spelling error in the middle because of the ide prompt.I thought I couldn't write it that way.Remember this later.
Then the dimens.xml folder is actually generated during the eclipse (or previous ide) writing process.It's about norms.That is, there must be a distance of 16dp from the edge of the screen to the top, bottom, left, and right for easy tapping.New files will not generate this file now.But pay attention during the development process.Because relativelayout will have similar settings when it is created.
Next is string.xml, which writes something like%1 $s,I currently judge it as a placeholder.Is a statement to prompt,I don't know yet.Speak later.
In addition, hello world and setting are useless and can be completely deleted.But saving a few bytes is useless.probably.
Then there is styles.xml, the one above is generated when created,The one below I copied.Looking at the source code,In fact, it is generated when the project is created.The project author just added a windownotitle and windowactionbar. May have modified the color,For style uniformity.
The activity_main file contains it at a glance.Included is an actionbar, which was previously declared in style not to actionbar is completely for customization.Because it is included in a linearlayout, it is not a standard title bar.
Customize the toolbar, which just sets the color and theme.
You can be sure here.The main interface should be this framelayout, because file browsing is probably not possible.
I learned a lot of listview attributes.
<listview android:id="@ + id/listview" android:layout_width="match_parent" android:layout_height="match_parent" android:cachecolorhint="#ffffffff" //Buffer color hint android:cliptopadding="false" //Filled around android:divider="@ null" //item divider (horizontal line between each item in listview) android:dividerheight="0dp" //item divider height android:fadingedge="none" //Fade edges android:fadingedgelength="0dp" //Edge fade height android:scrollbars="none" />//Scrollbar
- android simple file manager example (listed file directory)
- Detailed Android file manager usage
- Simple file manager implementation method for Android development
- Android programming method to implement task manager
- Create a multi-threaded manager instance in Android
- Android uses SmsManager to implement SMS sending
- Android SMS Manager SmsManager instance detailed
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file