Recently installing a new version of visualsvn server always prompts errors during the installation process:
"" Repositories "is not a valid short file name."The installation process will end after you click OK.Cannot continue.
Find the cause of the problem,I found out that because the repositories library directory may have been placed on another mobile partition before, and the mobile partition does not exist at this time,So the visualsvn server installer can't find the previous library directory.
Prompt error "repositories" is not a valid short file nameHow to fix it?
Start menu->Run->Enter regedit and search \ repositories in the registry to find 2 historical records on the mobile partition.Delete first:
@echo off reg delete "hklm \ software \ microsoft \ windows \ currentversion \ installer \ userdata \ s-1-5-18 \ components \ 36375fa3e7ee6f3459468b815af18822"/f reg delete "hklm \ software \ microsoft \ windows \ currentversion \ installer \ userdata \ s-1-5-18 \ components \ 6b5f76cc875f2e24e95282957bd8a9f8"/f
When deletion is complete,Install visualsvn server again, no longer prompt "repositories" is not a valid short file name "error,Installation completed successfully!
- Eclipse installation SVN online plug-in tutorial
- Detailed tutorial for installing SVN under CentOS64 (super detailed)
- Detailed installation and configuration of SVNServer under Windows
- Installation and configuration of VisualSVN Server under Windows (graphics)
- Steps to compile, install and configure the SVN server under Linux
- SVN installation tutorial server and client
- Detailed samba + OPENldap file sharing server problem
- Method for setting up shared file service on Linux server using Samba
- File backup solution between servers, how to automatically back up server files to another server?
- Method for setting SSH login without password to linux server
- Detailed graphic reproduction of IIS short file name vulnerability
- Linux server delete folder, delete file, decompress command method
- Zabbix implements server and agent communication encryption through PSK shared key
- How to enable Flash in Windows Server 2016
- Debian virtual machine created by VirtualBox shares files with Windows host
- Two ways to create SSH server alias in Linux system