Sets the height of the iframe. The height of the iframe is determined by the page height in the iframe.
1. First get the height of the page in the iframe:
var iframeheight=$("#updateuseritem"). contents (). find ("body"). height ();
2. Set the height of the iframe:
$("#updateuseritem"). height (iframeheight);
Note:updateuseritem is the id of the iframe;
When setting the iframe height,This code needs to be executed on the same page as the iframe.
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file