Previously, rhel 6.3 and 6.4 have been used. The mysql server is included in the system disk. After configuring the yum source, you can directly install mysql server by yum install mysql-server.Recently using centos 7.1, I found that the system disk does not provide the rpm package of mysql-server, and searched the Internet for a long time.Finally found the answer on the mysql official website.
Just add the following file mysql-community.repo file in /etc/yum.repos.d/directory, the content is as follows:
#enable to use mysql 5.6 [mysql56-community] name=mysql 5.6 community server baseurl=http://repo.mysql.com/yum/mysql-5.6-community/el/5/$basearch/ enabled=1 gpgcheck=1 gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/rpm-gpg-key-mysql
The above corresponds to version 5.6.
The contents of version 5.7 are as follows:
#note:mysql 5.7 is currently in development. for use at your own risk. #please read with sub pages:https://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql/5.7/en/ [mysql57-community-dmr] name=mysql 5.7 community server development milestone release baseurl=http://repo.mysql.com/yum/mysql-5.7-community/el/6/$basearch/ enabled=1 gpgcheck=1 gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/rpm-gpg-key-mysql
Finally, execute yum install mysql-community-server.
I am using version 5.6.During the installation process,Reported the following error:
gpg key retrieval failed:[errno 14] curl #37-"couldn" t open file/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/rpm-gpg-key-mysql "
Obviously, there is no rpm-gpg-key-mysql file locally, so I modified the mysql-community.repo above.The modified content is as follows:
[mysql56-community] name=mysql 5.6 community server baseurl=http://repo.mysql.com/yum/mysql-5.6-community/el/5/$basearch/ enabled=1 gpgcheck=0
Re-execute the yum install mysql-community-server command and install ok ~
- Centos 7 install mysql55 and the command used to install mariadb
- Install python27 + pip + mysqld under centos
- How to install mysql55 in centos 7
- Compile and install PHP7 under CentOS, MySQL support and solutions to some common problems
- MySQL 5717 installation and configuration method graphic tutorial (CentOS7)
- 64-bit CentOs7 source code installation mysql-5635 process sharing
- Centos65 compile and install MySQL 5714 detailed tutorial
- Tutorial for installing MySQL 5632 on CentOS72 virtual machine
- Tutorial for installing mysql (MariaDB) under centos 7
- MySQL installation tutorial under Centos7
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file