Using windows 7 and occasionally tx about the logs may find that under bad network conditions, you can often find a system log similar to the following figure prompting "After the dns server has not been configured to respond,Name domain name name resolution timeout ", and your network connection will be interrupted or restricted,Only when the network card is disabled and then enabled will it return to normal.
Today, my colleague said that his notebook somehow couldn't go online.At first I thought it was me doing the test,I got him an IP conflict, but it turned out not to be an IP conflict in the past. It is understood that it was not easy to use on Monday.I installed qq housekeeper once on saturday, and it is no problem to use wireless at home.When you go to the company with a cable, it will cause problems.I wo n’t be able to go online in about 1 ~ 2 hours.can not open the website,qq will also be offline,Just disable and then enable the network card ~
The error log information is as follows:
To be honest, I didn't understand what was going on,There is nothing more in the network card protocol.It looks like arp cheat, but it is impossible for him to be cheated by several computers in the office,So google it and found that someone encountered the same problem.
Then the solution is as described above
The registry key value hkey_local_machine \ system \ currentcontrolset \ services \ nlasvc \ parameters \ internet has been changed to enableactiveprobing value of 0, restarted, modified today,It's okay for an hour,Check it out tomorrow!
In addition, I also checked why enableacetiveprobing is used.Later, I found a half-knowledge on the Microsoft forum.Vista and windows 7 have a network connectivity status indicator (ncsi). This function can be seen in "benefits and purposes of the network connectivity status indicator"
ncsi will try to visit the following URL and query DNS records every time. When the result cannot be found,ncsi will consider no internet access, that is to say that no internet access can only indicate that it cannot be accessed or cannot resolve dns.msftncsi.com, it does not mean that it cannot connect to other websites.
But the administrator explained that,This does not affect normal Internet access,But the fact does affect the Internet,And the cause of this problem is unknown.The materials are all in English.Can't read and understandFaint
Note:Modifying enableacetiveprobing to 0 may cause the network indicator in the lower right corner to always display an exclamation mark.
- python - how to use read_clipbord error resolution method (macos)
- ruby - error resolution for undefined method `coments' for nil:nilclass
- regarding the error resolution method "add unimplemented method" in java eclipse spring boot does not appear in your e
- npm install error resolution method [email protected] postinstall: `node scripts/buildjs`
- Implementation method of Python AutoCAD system settings
- Analysis of the method of Linux boot system
- c/c ++ method example to get system time function
- Java System class two common method code examples
- Opencv set capture video resolution method
- dns - heroku application linked with original domain does not connect with mobile line
- dns - about mail settings of your own domain (lollipop and your namecom)
- server - about netlify settings in muumuu domain
- Detailed Linux DNS server
- dns - a problem occurs when setting the lollipop name server in the name server settings in google domains
- dns - after changing the domain name server acquired by mumu domain to route53, where should the mail server be used?
- htaccess - transfer wordpress to the test environment → 403 error persists
- dns - i want to use my own value domain in ameba own
- windows2008 server prompts error when child domain joins parent domain domain already exists