I. Introduction to ipython
ipython is an interactive shell that works better than the default terminal,Supports automatic indentation,And built a lot of useful functions and functions.Can be used on any operating system.
1.pip online installation
pip install ipython
pip install "ipython [notebook]"
2. Download and install
You can download the installation package from github,Change to the directory and run the following script
python setup.py install
Three. Simple to use
Open a linux terminal and type in the command line
Will enter ipython's interactive shell, and will display some information about ipython,In :you can enter python code
python 2.7.6 (default, jun 22 2015, 17:58:13) type "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information. ipython 4.0.0-an enhanced interactive python. ?->introduction and overview of ipython "s features. %quickref->quick reference. help->python "s own help system. object?->details about "object", use "object??" for extra details. in :(enter code here)
For example, print "hello ipython" and enter the following code
in :print ("hello ipython") hello ipython in :
In this linux environment, install ipython and configure the python development environment.If i want to configure the development environment under windows,Need to install anaconda first, this is an installation management program,Use it to easily complete the python upgrade operation,And comes with a lot of python libraries.
- Detailed installation and use of ipython under windows
- Python uses IPython to improve development efficiency
- Tutorial for installing Python's interactive interpreter IPython in Linux
- IPYTHON entry example in Python
- Detailed use of Docker in Python and IPython
- Tutorial on Managing UNIX-like Systems with Net-SNMP under IPython
- Getting Started with IPython for Docker Containers
- Install ipython under cmder and build the environment