Event Source:.net runtime optimization service
.net runtime optimization service (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32)-failed to compile:microsoft.reportingservices.querydesigners, version=18.104.22.168, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=89845dcd8080cc91. error code=0x80070002
For more information,See Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Error occurs in cause and environment
Currently:windows 2003 sp2 + sql 2005 server sp3
Originally running reportserivce from windows2003 + sql2005 has been upgraded to the current environment,There have been many problems during the upgrade process.For example, when sp1 is upgraded to sp2, all report subscriptions fail.Fortunately, you can analyze the database table structure,Tumble back again.I do n’t know when the auto-upgrade will happen.Upgraded some gdr patches, reportserver failed to start,7000 7009 error occurred, see what authorization problem should rs log,Later, I got it by upgrading to sql sp3.
sql 2005 report server,It also turned out.net runtime optimization service 1101,But I haven't solved him,Suddenly one day,Aura,The problem may be with iis. So I manually modified the asp.net version of iis, and the problem was solved.Haha. As shown below:
Postscript, easy to say here,But doing operation and maintenance,Not easy at all.In fact, every patch is tested.Because of this server,It doesn't matter.Troubleshoot, calm down most,Maybe the solution is extremely simple,Anyone can do it.
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error