Recently, there are a lot of problems that always prompt problem with the ssl ca cert when using wordpress to upgrade versions and install plug-ins. How can I solve it?Below we share my solution to everyone,
Help a classmate's wordpress blog relocate from virtual hosting to vps hosting environment,His vps environment is built using the free version of amh4.2 environment,Notify that you cannot download when upgrading the latest wordpress 4.3 version and installing plugins,There is a prompt problem with the ssl ca cert (path?access rights?) error. This problem is still encountered for the first time.
If this problem cannot be solved,Then all future upgrade themes, plugin installations,Have to be manually upgraded and activated,Still more troublesome,So use the search function,Find a solution.This problem is mainly a limitation caused by the security of the system,We can install and enable the amchroot module in the background of the amh panel, and then set the default security mode to compatible mode.
First, download and install the amchroot module
Download and activate the amchroot module from the amh module background.
Second, set compatibility mode
Set the compatibility mode here.
- Code example for uninstalling plugins and removing post type components in WordPress
- Detailed implementation of reminder to install plugins and hide plugins in WordPress
- Make themes support gadgets in WordPress and add plugin enable functions
- Fix WordPress feed display errors with Fix Rss Feeds plugin
- Use wp-cron plugin in WordPress to set up scheduled tasks
- Basic WordPress plugin making tutorial
- Ten free WordPress plugins recommended
- Four ways to implement wordpress snowflake falling effect with js code and plugin
- Install using video player plugin Hana Flv Player in WordPress
- Not installed plugins in WordPress
- php : Create iframe in WordPress
- dns - about ssl support for domains that are not proprietary domains on heroku
- ssl - wp site: fixed page is not displayed at https: // ~ url
- [wordpress] [mysql] how to edit metadata directly in db?
- ssl - i get the error net :: err_cert_common_name_invalid on the console
- http - i would like to know how to find out which pages are not ssl-enabled
- php - i failed to make ssl in wordpress
- php - i want to hide the editor on the wordpress custom post page
- php - anchor link from the top page link to another page on the same site in wordpress