The collaborative management system recognizes that tomcat's default port 8080 is used. In addition to port 8080, tomcat will also occupy ports 8005, 8009, and 8443. If these 4 ports are already occupied,The collaborative management system can be modified to use other ports.
The modification method is as follows:
1. If iis or apache server is installed on the machine and only 8080 port is occupied:
Edit the file "installation directory \ tomcat \ conf \ server.xml" (can be opened in Notepad)
Find "8080" (marked in red below), and replace it with the port number i want to set (such as 9090), and save it.
2. If it is because tomcat is already installed on the server and using the default port,You need to edit the file "installation directory \ tomcat \ conf \ server.xml" (can be opened with Notepad).
Find and modify the 4 port numbers in turn (as indicated by the red letters):
<server port="8005" shutdown="shutdown">
<connector port="8009" enablelookups="false" redirectport="8443" protocol="ajp/1.3" />
Make sure that the modified port is not occupied.Such as:amended to:
<server port="9005" shutdown="shutdown">
<connector port="9009" enablelookups="false" redirectport="9443" protocol="ajp/1.3" />
1. After modifying the port number,The current online user can no longer use the system,You need to restart tomcat and log in again with the new port number.
2. The modification of the four ports will only be involved when the server already has tomcat and a collaborative management system (which also has tomcat) is installed this time. If you don't have two tomcats on your server, then you just need to change 8080 to the port number you need according to the instructions in the first case.
- Tomcat shows 8080 port is occupied by graphic solutions
- Spring Boot example of modifying the built-in Tomcat default port number
- Detailed nginx configuration multiple tomcat share 80 port
- Tomcat publisher uses cmd to view commands such as port occupation, corresponding processes, killing processes, etc
- How to set Tomcat's default port (graphics)
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error