I installedin this environment configurationapache-2.4.23Version!
1. First unzip the downloaded zip file to your special wamp environment folder,This is more convenient to find later:
2. Start cmd:If you use win10 like me, you need to right click to run as administrator,As shown, change to the directory where apache is located.
httpd.exe -hYou can see the available commands.
3. Usehttpd.exe -k installInstall apache. This time it will reportServer path error:
4. Inhttpd.confModify the server path in the file.
5. Start apache:httpd.exe -k start(or write directlyhttpd -k start).
6. In the service,See if it's started.
7. Test if it worksVisit localhost.
8. Install ok! For the convenience of starting later,I like to put the bin directoryapachemonitor.exeSend a shortcut to the desktop.In the future, start apache and double-click it.
Check it out! !! !!
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error