November programming language ranking python counterattack c#rose to No. 4, no matter which list python has maintained an extraordinary growth rate,Why python grows so fast
tiobe programming language rankings in November,Python counterattack c#
There was a time,Scripting languages are easy to write and run,It is predicted to grow strong in the future.As a result, languages such as perl, python, php, and ruby were very popular at the time.And today,It seems that only Python is very strong,Other scripting languages are gradually out of the top 20 or their rankings are falling.
In the top 20 rankings,It can be seen that Python has surpassed c#to rise to the 4th position. Regardless of which list Python is growing at an extraordinary rate,Why is Python growing so fast?As we all know,Python is very powerful,The standard library is extremely rich,From web development to data science,Then come to devops, and now more and more applications are developed using python.
November programming language rankings top20 list:
The main reason for the decline in scripting languages may be performance issues,Of course this may depend on many factors,The question is how many casesPerformance issues are fatal.Most errors in scripting languages occur at runtime,People are increasingly demanding quality,Few people dare to write a critical large software system in a scripting language
It is also worth noting that the number one java continues to decline,Down 5.52%, ranking first among the top 20,Is java going out?
top 10 Programming Languages tiobe Index Trend (2002-2016)
Ranking of other programming languages
Ranks 21-50 are as follows, with possible omissions:
The 51st to 100th are as follows, because the numerical difference between them is small,Listed as text only (sorted alphabetically):
4th dimension/4d, abc, actionscript, apl, arc, autolisp, bash, bc, bourne shell, c shell, cfml, cl (os/400), clipper, common lisp, elixir, euphoria, f #, forth, haskell, icon , idl, inform, io, j, korn shell, ladder logic, maple, ml, moo, mql4, mumps, natural, nxt-g, ocaml, opencl, openedge abl, oz, pl/i, postscript, powershell, q, rexx, ring, scheme, smalltalk, spark, spss, standard ml, stata, tcl
Related books recommended:
The python bull in your eyes should have this book list
python book list
10 good python books not to be missed
- Three reasons to choose a Python language to implement a machine learning algorithm
- Machine learning python hands-on numeral recognition
- Decision tree for python machine learning
- Human-computer interaction program
- How to get started quickly with Python? A quick way to master a new language
- AI artificial intelligence Python realizes human-machine dialogue
- Artificial intelligence's hottest programming language Python vs Java!
- Which programming language, such as python or java, is suitable for artificial intelligence?
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved