Note:I wanted to install an oracle practice on my computer, but I was afraid that there would be problems during the installation.And Oracle uninstallation is notoriously troublesome,So a virtual machine was used to build the same system as this machine.Record each step of the installation at the same time.
It is best to install jre or jdk first (this software is used to open the visual operating interface that comes with oracle,It does n’t matter if it ’s not installed;You can install plsql, or directly use the command line)
1. oracle download
* Download file (version 11g, enterprise version, both files)
2. oracle installation
a. Unzip the two downloaded packages into the same folder,Click on setup.exe in the unzipped file to start the installation
b. The installation is divided into 10 steps. The first step is to uncheck the security update,Click "Next"
c. Select "Install Database Software Only" and click "Next"
d. Select "Single instance database installation" and click "Next"
e. default selection,Click "Next"
f. Select "Enterprise Edition" and click "Next"
g. Select the installation directory of oracle here,(The location of the software on your computer), click "Next"
h. Here is a summary of your previous 7 steps,You can check if the previous selection is wrong here.After confirmation,Click "Next"
i. Here is the long wait for the installation process.
j. installation is complete,Click "Close"
Oracle database configuration
After the oracle software is installed,Need to configure a database first,For use.Oracle database configuration steps are many,But most of them are default,Next step, so no hassle.
a. Open the windows start menu,Find "database configuration assistant" in the oracle installation software, click open,Click "Next"
b. Select "Create Database" and click "Next"
c. default selection,Click "Next"
d. Enter the global database name (name of the database), sid is created by default,Click "Next"
e. Uncheck "Configure enterprise manager" and click "Next"
f. Select "Use the same administrative password for all accounts" and enter the password (that is, the password of the database user sys, system. There are many users in the oracle database,sys, system are administrators of the database,Most privileged)
g. Without modification,Click "Next"
h. Without modification,Click "Next"
i. Select "Example Scheme" (several tables will be created by default) and click "Next"
j. Without modification,Click "Next"
k. Click "Next"
l. without modification,Click "Finish"
m. Confirm the configuration information is correct,Click "OK"
o. After the installation is complete,The following page pops up,Click "Password Management" to enter the user management page
p., find the scott user in the picture below, cancel the "lock account", enter "new password" and "confirm password", click "confirm" to complete the database configuration
In this way, the database can log in with three users:sys, system, and scott.
4, oracle listener configuration
After configuring the database, you need to configure monitoring.Convenient for future use.The specific configuration process is very simple.
a. Open the windows start menu,Find "net conguration assistant" under the oracle column, click to open
b. Select "Listener Configuration" and click "Next"
c. Select "Add" and click "Next"
d. Without modification,Click "Next"
e. Select "tcp" and click "Next"
f. Without modification,Click "Next"
g. Click "Finish" to complete the monitoring configuration.
5.Configure environment variables
The path is under the oracle's home directory (the home directory was selected during the oracle installation process)
Create oracle_home=c:\ soft \ product \ 11.2.0 \ dbhome_1,
New tns_admin=c:\ soft \ product \ 11.2.0 \ dbhome_1 \ network \ admin
Restart the computer,Make environment variables take effect
6.Log in to the database
Following the above method,The database is considered to be successfully installed.You can use the sqlplus tool that comes with oracle to log in and view the database.
a. Open the command line,Enter:sqlplus
b. Enter username:scott, password:scott (username can be lowercase,oracle will automatically convert all lowercase to uppercase,All the letters in the oracle database are capitalized), you enter the database
7. Problems and solutions
Although it is now possible to log in to the database using the command line,But when you use tools such as plsql to log in to the database, you will find two problems.
Problem 1:Can't find the database
Problem 2:Can't find the listener (no listener)
Although we have configured the database and listener before,But there are still two problems.
Of course, the previous configuration database and configuration listener are also necessary steps.Now these two problems should be caused by the Oracle configuration software is not good enough.
Solutions to these two issues are provided below:
a. Open the windows start menu,Find "net manager" in the oracle directory and click open
b. Click "Service Naming" and then click "+" on the left
c. Enter the network service name (you can write it at will,Less important), click "Next"
d. Select "tcp/ip protocol" and click "Next"
f. The database should be on this machine,So fill in the host name:127.0.0.1, the port number is selected by default when installing (ie 1521)
g. Service name (name of the database), click "Next"
h. Click "Finish"
i. As shown below:you can see the configuration just made,This will find the database you installed
j. Click "Listener" to open the listener, which is the listener configured in step 4.Click "Delete Address" in the lower right corner to delete both the existing addresses.When deletion is complete,Then click "Add Address", do not modify the newly added content,Exit and save.
In this way, you can use other clients to access the oracle database.
In fact, the root of these two problems lies in the lack of corresponding configuration in the two files in the figure below.If you are interested, you can pay attention to the above configuration.Changes in both files.
1, installation options:select "create and configure the database" (oracle itself is just a platform,There can be several databases on this platform)
2. System type:The server type is selected (desktop type-this installation method is generally suitable for desktop computers and notebooks.It contains a minimal database and minimal configuration requirements.
Server class-this installation method is suitable for servers,For example, it provides you with a data center and applications for support.If you need to use advanced configuration options,Please select this installation type.
In the desktop class,Only basic selections.
In the server class,You can choose between a standard installation (allowing you to make only basic choices) or an advanced installation.
In desktop or typical installations,The sample library will be installed automatically.)
3. Network installation option:select "single instance database" (real application cluster (formerly known as oracle parallel server, ops)) to implement multi-machine shared database in a group machine environment,To ensure high availability of the application.At the same time, parallel processing and load sharing can be automatically realized.It can also achieve fault tolerance and non-breakpoint recovery of the database in the event of a failure.oracle real application clusters (oracle rac) is an application that can run on multiple computers simultaneously.A single instance can be considered a stand-alone version,(The latter is a group machine version)
4. Installation type:Select "Advanced installation" (Advanced installation can configure "encoding" and define sample data at the same time,(Without sample data, data like scott etc. cannot be used)
5. Database version:select "Enterprise Edition"
6, installation location:oracle base directory can be freely set:d:\ app \ mldn, choose to create a database type.Select "General Purpose/Things"
7. Database identifier:"Global database name" defaults to:orcl, which can be set to "mldn"
oracle service identifier (sid):refers to the service id, service id, its main role is used as a database network connection
8, configuration options:select "character set" set to "utf-8", and "instance scheme" opens, will "create a database with a sample scheme"
9, management options:direct default
10. Database storage:direct default
11. Backup and recovery:direct default
12. Program password:Select "Use the same password for all accounts" and set it to oracleadmin. The password is not standard.It's ok
13, prerequisite check:problems can be ignored,Click "Finish"
14. Install the product:After the installation is complete,Will automatically jump to an interface "database configuration asssistant", you need to configure this interface,Select "Password Management" and set "Super Admin:sys/change_on_install
, Ordinary administrator:system/manager, ordinary user:scott/tiger, big data user:sh/sh
- Windows local installation and configuration oracle client complete process (graphic version)
- When installing oracle11g on win10 system, encountered INS-13001 environment does not meet the minimum requirements
- Oracle Database 11g Release 2 Installation Tutorial Under Windows
- Connect to oracle database using DOS command line under Windows
- Oracle 12c installation and configuration method graphic tutorial under Windows Sever 2012
- Oracle 11g + plsql installation tutorial in win7 64-bit operating system (illustrated)
- Oracle 10g installation graphic tutorial under win7
- Win Oracle listening file configuration reference code example