Developed without a storyboard.For example, but
There are view A and view B, and transition from A to B.
In view A, the Firestore snapshot references the data "hoge" and passes the value to UILabel.
I'd like to pass the data "hoge" to UILabel even in view B.
By passing a value from view A to B with a bucket relay, you can receive data "hoge".
I don't know the database yet, so I would like to ask you about it.
Will this bucket relay save you database traffic?
If i use snapshots in view B, you can definitely refer to the data in the firestore, but if you refer to this once in view C or view D, it will put pressure on the database communication. Do I want
Data"hoge"is important data, and it seems to be safe to refer to it because it will be difficult if the data changes because an error occurs at the bucket relay.
I'd like to know what i am actually using.
Answer # 1
If you always want to use the latest value stored in the DB on any screen, you should refer to the Firestore data directly.
Firestore has a cache function, so even if you set multiple listeners for the same query, there is no pressure on the communication.
If View B is a screen for editing the data displayed in View A, it is not necessary to update the data without permission during editing. In that case, it is appropriate to pass in the bucket relay. think.
- firebase - i want to display the data acquired by firestore query as an array
- cannot get reference type value with firestore + vuejs
- there seems to be no reference article on the many-to-many design of firebase
- firebase - firestore arrays no longer need to be stored as map values due to query implementations?
- firebase - how to get a map in firestore documentation
- firebase - firestore rule setting works in simulator but does not work
- ios - best practice to create a user in firebase auth and firestore at the same time
- how to push data to cloud firestore using firebase cli
- swift - [firestore] i want to re-acquire the data using the reference type in the acquired sort order
- firebase - firestore security rules require subcollection to exist
- firebase - cloud firestore security rules
- how to write firestore security rules without using firebase authentication
- [swift, xcode] firebase data should be displayed in cells, but all cells will have the same contents
- i want to save the information acquired by firebase email auth in firestore (react native)
- i want to get data linked with firestore (firebase)
- firebase - why is cloud firestore query performance proportional to the size of the result set, not the dataset?
- about firebase cloud functions and firestore
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"