I am proceeding with a progate, but when I type HTML&CSS in the<p>tag, it is displayed that it is wrong for some reason.Is there a character limit for
This tag part is an error.
I would like to ask you a question here because I want to use it for future reference.
Answer # 1
It may be different because I don't know the rules on the editor side ...
Will it change to
Some special characters such as
&cannot be used in HTML.
Answer # 2
I don't know if this will be solved, but there is a space before<p>I am worried that
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved