I want to output only the /% postname%/part of the wordpress permalink.
The permalink setting has a custom structure and is set to /% postname% /.
I want to output only the part of% postname% /, but if I output with<? php the_permalink ();?>etc.
All will be output from url.
How can I output only the part of% postname% /?
Answer # 1
[Get slug name of current page]
- php - i want to link to the anchor of the permalink destination of wordpress
- php - [wordpress] output method that specifies multiple fields of advanced custom fields
- [wordpress] permalink setting of archive page and article page does not work
- php - i want to output the nonce for ajax to js in wordpress
- wordpress:i want to output all child categories in category id order if the parent (ancestor?) categories are the same
- php - [wordpress] i want to output the form only three times a month for each member only
- php - [wordpress] about css file output in header
- wordpress - i want to output custom post types by category
- i want to post a job posting on a wordpress post page and output the value to a fixed page
- in wordpress, i want to output only specific and multiple meta key values from many custom fields without duplication
- output to archive using wordpress custom field
- php - how does wordpress output (display) the lower page title in the main visual?
- wordpress - the output (date format) of the date picker of "advanced custom fields" does not work as specified
- php - nginx + wordpress permalink setting
- php - [wordpress] i want to output an explanation of the term on the archive page
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"