I would like to ask you that the Google Analytics "Inflow from Referrer" count is incorrect in the following environment.
Site A running on Server A
Site B operating on Server B
Site C running on Server C
Site D in operation on Server D
Previously (until around May this year), each site had a direct link to each site.
As the number of sites has increased, management is messy
On server A, we prepared a file with only a link part to each site and made it LINK.php.
Added LINK.php to each site (A, B, C, D) with PHP readfile () function.
You have set up Google Analytics on each site, and each tracking code is embedded just before</head> ;.
When comparing the number of inflows from other sites up to May this year and the number of inflows from May, the number of inflows from other sites has dropped dramatically.
Is the above specification change affected?
The link of the file read by readfile () is only counted as the inflow count from the server with LINK.php (Server A)
Answer # 1
Load LINK.php to each site (A, B, C, D) with PHP readfile () function.
Communication takes a certain amount of time if the servers are separate. So, in sites other than A, it takes time to communicate
readfileand the site is slow. That may also be a factor.
Note that Google Analytics worksHTML, so
Set up Google Analytics on each site
No matter how inadvertently shared with other sites, no matter how you generate your HTML, it won't affect your measurements.
- about the time spent on the google analytics withdrawal page
- php - about processing when google recaptcha v2 authentication is successful
- about tracking in google analytics
- google - about array representation in sumifs function
- php - about errors in foreach processing
- python 3x - about the behavior of l,r,d = input()split()
- about writing "or" or "||" in the condition of php switch statement
- about environment construction of windows10 iis php74
- php - about passing results from function to function
- php - about error when redirecting laravel
- php - about laravel syntax best practices
- php - about laravel authentication restrictions
- php - about laravel58 trait'illuminate\database\eloquent\softdeletes' not found
- php - i would like to know about relative paths
- about session_start() (php)
- php - about repeating smart custom fields
- php - about the law when uploading web pages
- php - please tell me about the transfer mode and line feed code in ftp
- about namespaces and uses (php and laravel)
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved