I would like to ask you that the Google Analytics "Inflow from Referrer" count is incorrect in the following environment.
Site A running on Server A
Site B operating on Server B
Site C running on Server C
Site D in operation on Server D
Previously (until around May this year), each site had a direct link to each site.
As the number of sites has increased, management is messy
On server A, we prepared a file with only a link part to each site and made it LINK.php.
Added LINK.php to each site (A, B, C, D) with PHP readfile () function.
You have set up Google Analytics on each site, and each tracking code is embedded just before</head> ;.
When comparing the number of inflows from other sites up to May this year and the number of inflows from May, the number of inflows from other sites has dropped dramatically.
Is the above specification change affected?
The link of the file read by readfile () is only counted as the inflow count from the server with LINK.php (Server A)
Answer # 1
Load LINK.php to each site (A, B, C, D) with PHP readfile () function.
Communication takes a certain amount of time if the servers are separate. So, in sites other than A, it takes time to communicate
readfileand the site is slow. That may also be a factor.
Note that Google Analytics worksHTML, so
Set up Google Analytics on each site
No matter how inadvertently shared with other sites, no matter how you generate your HTML, it won't affect your measurements.
- [php] reasoning about the behavior of comparison (inequality sign) between 0s
- php - about curl behavior on aws ec2
- php - about the email sender address in wordpress smtp authentication
- [python] question about behavior when clicked when multiple tkinterbuttons are placed
- html - i want to know how to count pdf downloads with google analytics
- about recursion of php
- php - i am worried about the db design policy that holds about 4000 data for each user
- google analytics tracking events are not counting
- php - about 403 error in wordpress
- about pdo connection of php and mysql made with docker-compose
- please tell me about php enablement of apache2
- html5 - about the behavior of canvas tag
- php - about setlocle before using basename function
- linux - about the behavior of log rotation
- php about using multiple named placeholders
- php - about the value received by add_action of wordpress
- php - about sharing content by view user of laravel
- about templatemessagebuilder of line messaging api in php
- google analytics - i want to implement the reverse of weeknum in a spreadsheet
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"