I will ask you a question for the first time.
Thank you in advance.
On the circle member list page
I wanted to display a part of my personal information (name, place of birth, etc.) with QR code
Google Chart API
"<img src ="http: //chart.apis.google.com/chart? Cht = qr&chs = 130x130&chl = https: //on-ze.com">"
Created a QR code using.
The QR code was created on the screen, but the information in the QR code could not be changed as expected.
The content of the QR code is not a string or URL.
How can I put my name in the database into the information in the QR code?
<img src ="http: //chart.apis.google.com/chart? cht = qr&chs = 130x130&chl = https: //on-ze.com">
Even if you put the column name of the database after "chl =" in, it will be displayed as a character string as it is.
Entering $value ['last_name'] is not the last name of the database
When reading the QR code, it was the string "$value ['last_name']".
How can I put database information into a QR code?
I ’m sorry I did n’t understand how to ask questions.
Get the name and hometown from the database for the QR code,
When reading the QR code with a QR code reader
I want my name and my birthplace to be displayed.
You may have to enter your name directly when creating the QR code.
Because I wanted to put data that has changed, such as qualifications, in the QR code
I wanted the QR code to get information from the database.
Answer # 1
Maybe it's just a story that
$value ['last_name']is not enclosed in
Answer # 2
<img src = "http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=qr&chs=130x130&chl=$value['last_name '] ">
I understood in the sense that I did
<img src = "http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=qr&chs=130x130&chl=<?=$value [ 'last_name']?>">
I think this is good.
Answer # 3
If you search, there are some easy-to-understand articles.
- php - i want to output the information registered in the database
- i want to have date information in php link parameters
- [php] i want to save the information from the form in the database using bindparam
- database design - do you want to put nlll in the table by default?
- i want to put a value directly in php's post
- xcode - i want to get location information
- php - i want to output the posted information in the bbpress form
- php - [css] i want to scroll in the table
- python 3x - help me! i want to put pyqt5 in my raspberry pi!
- i want to narrow down the search with php
- php - how to save checkbox value in database
- php - i want to switch the path when storing the database and upload file depending on the id when logging in
- php - bulletin board cannot log in database
- i want to use the same query on multiple pages with a database connection in php using pdo
- php - cannot register in the database
- i want to put the string b in the list as [, b, ] [python]
- ios - i want to put an image in uibutton
- i want to handle file name with \ mark in php
- php - i want to upload an image file
- i want to save the image posted by cakephp in the database
- php - about the outline of the implementation of the like function
- php - i created a login screen but i don't understand why it isn't working
- get mysql column data in xampp with php
- php - i want to retain the value when i send post with ajax when i send it twice with ajax and html submit button
- use php pdo::fetch_assoc
- cakephp4 table naming convention
- php - [laravel] cannot save multiple data by selecting multiple check boxes
- php - [laravel] undefined variable: error is displayed
- ajax + php + db sql insert not possible
- php - the string was successfully split after receiving the option value of select, but for some reason the split string contain