I will ask you a question for the first time.
Thank you in advance.
On the circle member list page
I wanted to display a part of my personal information (name, place of birth, etc.) with QR code
Google Chart API
"<img src ="http: //chart.apis.google.com/chart? Cht = qr&chs = 130x130&chl = https: //on-ze.com">"
Created a QR code using.
The QR code was created on the screen, but the information in the QR code could not be changed as expected.
The content of the QR code is not a string or URL.
How can I put my name in the database into the information in the QR code?
<img src ="http: //chart.apis.google.com/chart? cht = qr&chs = 130x130&chl = https: //on-ze.com">
Even if you put the column name of the database after "chl =" in, it will be displayed as a character string as it is.
Entering $value ['last_name'] is not the last name of the database
When reading the QR code, it was the string "$value ['last_name']".
How can I put database information into a QR code?
I ’m sorry I did n’t understand how to ask questions.
Get the name and hometown from the database for the QR code,
When reading the QR code with a QR code reader
I want my name and my birthplace to be displayed.
You may have to enter your name directly when creating the QR code.
Because I wanted to put data that has changed, such as qualifications, in the QR code
I wanted the QR code to get information from the database.
Answer # 1
Maybe it's just a story that
$value ['last_name']is not enclosed in
Answer # 2
<img src = "http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=qr&chs=130x130&chl=$value['last_name '] ">
I understood in the sense that I did
<img src = "http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=qr&chs=130x130&chl=<?=$value [ 'last_name']?>">
I think this is good.
Answer # 3
If you search, there are some easy-to-understand articles.
- i want to put a value directly in php's post
- php - i want to output the information registered in the database
- database design - do you want to put nlll in the table by default?
- about the operation of the page that operates the database using php on wordpress
- unable to register the value to the database for php
- [php] i want to output form input data in the same page and csv file
- i want to prevent indentation in php
- php - i want to implement paging
- want to see heroku database information
- php - i want to use constants in my laravel env file
- i want to extract the data by extracting the url from a text area etc (php)
- i want to change php in wordpress
- i want to "execute with 80% probability" in php
- php - i want to make the one obtained by responsive
- php - i want to be able to use sass with laradock
- php - i am getting an error adding data to the database
- php - i want to know how to get the sql in clause like and concatenation
- php - i want to make the contents-:-when input-type is time in html
- c # - i want to get text information from another file!
- php - laravel display product information and related information from user favorite table
- php - unexpected "\" is included in the json encoding result
- php - please tell me how to apply when multiple style sheets are applied
- php - about checking method of data check in web application
- php - xoops installation error when inserting into table
- i want to get the value of a textbox with jquery and pass the value to php
- php - i want to switch the path when storing the database and upload file depending on the id when logging in
- php - server installation location when deploying ec sites around the world
- i want to use the same query on multiple pages with a database connection in php using pdo