Looking at the reference book while studying LPIC
$cp/@ etc/@ hosts/@myhosts
I want to execute this command, but I get an error as shown in the image.
The tree command is executed on the image to see the hierarchy.
Certainly @etc and @hosts exist, but I get an error.
cp: cannot stat '/ @ etc/@ hosts': No such file or directory
Run the tree command
cd to root directory
Check with pwd
$cp/@ etc/@ hosts/@myhosts
An error will then occur.
os: high sierra
centos (download for learning from reference book)
Answer # 1
cp -r ~/@ etc/@ hosts/@myhosts
Learn more about what a directory is.
Answer # 2
Does the directory/@ etc/@ hosts exist?
Answer # 3
/home/penguin/@ etc/@ hosts?
Answer # 4
cp -r ~/@ etc/@ hosts @myhostsIf you write
, you can copy.
- linux - sed command sed: no input files error
- linux - npm install express --save gives an error during installation
- linux - about the total of the ls -la command
- i want to output the linux command (tool?) to a file instead of the terminal
- ruby on rails - rails s gives an error such as in `initialize': no such file or directory when starting the server
- html5 - error executing npm run command
- linux - dig command i would like to type with google app script is there a good way?
- reactjs - react app gives an error "cannot read property'filter' of undefined"
- java - running dopost gives a 405 error
- linux - "unknown command" is output by meterpreter
- ubuntu - kali linux update error
- python - i have pip installed, but i get a command not found error
- access sql switch statement is too long and gives an error
- linux - assign the result of the command to a variable
- running with powershell task scheduler gives an error
- bash_profile gives an unexpected end of file error
- linux - the sudo command cannot be used in wsl
- php - gives an error
- linux - tr command: delete by exact match
- linux - linuc command study method
- linux - i am unable to log in for the first time after launching a new os
- linux - i want to install guestadditions on centos8 with virtualbox
- linux - language selection screen does not start on centos7 startup screen
- linux - [centos 8] how to set fail2ban
- linux - i want to rename and save the previous day's log file with a shell script
- linux - i want to replace it by treating it as an asterisk and a character string
- linux - i do not want to run in the background with cron in seconds
- linux - i want to extract only one character immediately after matching a fixed string in a shell script
- linux - when connecting different nws to multiple nics with centos7, is it correct to set the gateway for each nic?
- linux - i want to make it basic read-only and writable only for some users in samba