As the title says, I want to allow access to specific users only with FTP software, but not on the command line.
I have already created my SSH key, but I don't know what to do after that.
If i have any inadequacies because i am a beginner, please point it out.
I am adding Amazon linux!
Answer # 1
ssh is not allowed and only sftp is allowed, check
For example, https://koumei2.com/wiki/815 may be helpful.
Answer # 2
A lot of things come out with the "ubuntu encryption key", so let's read through it.
Answer # 3
Open the vipw command or/etc/passwd in an editor and select the target user.in line
where the shell is
User name: *: User ID: Group ID ::/Home directory:/Shell
After that, when creating the target user, change the shell to/sbin/nologin.
Please refer to the following
Points to consider when creating FTP users Add Star
- php - i want to be able to access the database
- i want to be able to connect to ssh with rlogin
- i want to be able to comment on the new google site
- ruby - i want to get only value from nested json
- php - i want to be able to use sass with laradock
- html - css: i want to display only part of the image
- unity - i want to be able to use the countdown many times
- python - i want to be able to execute py files
- i want to access files with ajax url
- i want all access to come to indexphp
- i want to be able to use git
- i want to change yes to no in vba of access
- csv - i want to be able to see the gas code of gss
- i want to be able to use the make command on mac
- i want to access any table from one php file
- java - i want to be able to edit and update data in jtable
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved