Using NERDTree with vim
With one file open, create a new file with the touch command from the terminal command.
At this time, the newly created file is not displayed in the tree even if NERDTree is executed, but I would like to display the newly created file in NERDTree by executing a command etc.
Currently vim is closed and reopened. Please tell me if there is a good way.
Answer # 1
It can be displayed with
R(SHIFT + r because it is uppercase) or
ron the buffer displayed in NERDTree.
Ris updated from the parent directory displayed in NERDTree, and
ris updated and displayed in the selected directory. The
?as a supplement to display quick help at the top of NERDTree.
?again to close the quick help display.
If help can be opened on Vim,
: h NERDTree.txtwill open the NERDTree help document.
Of course, it's the same as GitHub here, so you can read it in your browser.
If you read it once, you might find something new.
- vim - improved netrw fast directory browsing
- nerdtree does not open automatically when starting vim
- [vim] how to map-buffer filetype = nerdtree
- vim - show nerdtree when opening a new tab
- i want to create a new file in the destination directory when i opened it in explorer mode (: ex) with vim
- vim - i want to pick out a directory with denite directory_rec
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"