Currently there is a window just enclosed in div as above, but I want to make a window that can be erased with a cross button
I am thinking, but I asked a question because no code was found to help me search.
An advertising window is often displayed at the bottom right of the homepage of the pasted image, and it disappears when you press X.
I want to display an area on the page that can be erased with the cross in the upper right corner, like the ad window.
I want to make the bottom area rise up when I turn off the window.
Thank you.Applicable source code
Answer # 1
Try to build html/css to realize such a layout.
What is the class of this frame (div) while drawing with a pen on a blank sheet of paper?
(If you have another way of organizing the situation, that is there.)
Consider whether to use animation as a way to erase the advertising area.
Continuously reduce the vertical size of the advertisement element with the cross button
If it reaches zero at the end, it may be possible to achieve it by setting display: none.
You'll probably use js to change the vertical size continuously.
Can jQuery be written simply using jQuery?
Expand the success image and goal image
Coding towards it,
If you still hit the wall, you should ask a question at that time.
- php - [css] i want to scroll in the table
- php - please tell me how to apply when multiple style sheets are applied
- [cakephp] i want to change html css to cake specifications
- php - i want to introduce the pagination function to the list of custom posted pages
- php - i want the background to alternate
- php - sharing of real-time object movement in web pages
- php - i want to create content that allows me to order products while simulating with a 3d model
- php - i want to display a css file
- i want to know the version history of wordpress/plugin/themes and the plug-in ver corresponding to the current php7033
- php please give us advice on solving problems while creating a twitter-style bulletin board