Currently there is a window just enclosed in div as above, but I want to make a window that can be erased with a cross button
I am thinking, but I asked a question because no code was found to help me search.
An advertising window is often displayed at the bottom right of the homepage of the pasted image, and it disappears when you press X.
I want to display an area on the page that can be erased with the cross in the upper right corner, like the ad window.
I want to make the bottom area rise up when I turn off the window.
Thank you.Applicable source code
Answer # 1
Try to build html/css to realize such a layout.
What is the class of this frame (div) while drawing with a pen on a blank sheet of paper?
(If you have another way of organizing the situation, that is there.)
Consider whether to use animation as a way to erase the advertising area.
Continuously reduce the vertical size of the advertisement element with the cross button
If it reaches zero at the end, it may be possible to achieve it by setting display: none.
You'll probably use js to change the vertical size continuously.
Can jQuery be written simply using jQuery?
Expand the success image and goal image
Coding towards it,
If you still hit the wall, you should ask a question at that time.
- php - how to display select boxes in conjunction
- php - position adjustment with css does not work because the image is sandwiched between them
- php - how difficult is it for an amateur to make a donation plugin?
- php - 2-column website, no line breaks
- i want to add a frame to the characters output by php with css
- php - i want to change the part displayed as lp template in wordpress
- java - i'm worried that the current project will not develop and will gain technical experience
- php - i want to divide the frame for each output
- php - the menu does not close when you press the in-page link in the hamburger menu on wordpress
- php - how to erase a specified element