Thanks for your attention.
Excuse me for beginner questions.
The function as the subject
L49 = IF (OR (SUM (Y14: AC44) ="", SUM (Y14: AC44) = 0),"", SUM (Y14: AC44))
I made it
Cannot display normally ...
Are you sure I want to ask what is wrong?
I need your help other than a severe response that I am smart.
Answer # 1
When I checked it at hand, it worked for 1 trillion (1,000,000,000,000) for the time being.
If you increase the width of the cell, I feel like it will be displayed without any problems.
Answer # 2
With SUM range
= IF (J30>TIME (22,0,0), J30-TIME (22,0,0),"")
Because there was
= MAX (0, J43-TIME (22,0,0))
Then solved it.
""may have a value ...
I'm sorry for the nasty question.
Answer # 3
Hmm If it is negative or too large##### is displayed, so try to narrow the range ...
- windows - the data of the memo pad is not displayed in excel and the data cannot be imported
- ue4 - the component window cannot be displayed
- php - laravel post image cannot be displayed
- java - items that cannot be displayed according to the conditions
- c ++ - i want to know why the drawpolygonindexed3d () function cannot be displayed on the screen
- Small icons cannot be displayed after running Android Studio with genymotion
- [regular expression] [excel] [vba] cannot find exact match from similar strings
- cannot copy excel range in python
- c ++ - text using char cannot be displayed
- php - [for sentence] fizzbuzz cannot be displayed
- html file cannot be displayed in chrome
- excel: cannot get the third from the top of the rightmost numeric column
- C # in winform in panel overlap cannot be displayed
- Solve the problem that python xlrd cannot read excel files
- java - package explorer cannot be displayed on sts
- the data registered in the db cannot be displayed, and an error appears with javalangarrayindexoutofboundsexception: 6> = 6
- python - cannot repeatedly select&get excel sheet name on gui
- [vagrant + centos7] laravel cannot be displayed on the browser
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"