I want to limit the actions of sftp-user2 as the title says. Details are as follows.
User name: sftp-user2
I want to make sftp-user2 created above accessible under the sftp-user2, but I don't know how.
If i refer to the following site, there is a statement that if you specify ChrootDirectory, you can access only below that hierarchy, but adding "ChrootDirectory/under-sftp" will cause an error.
Subsystem sftp/usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server Match User sftp-user2 ForceCommand/usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server ChrootDirectory/under-sftp
By the way, if you comment out "ChrootDirectory/under-sftp", it works normally.
Thanks for your professor.
Answer # 1
Match User sftp-user2ForceCommand/usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server
You can now rewrite it as above!
Answer # 2
I don't know which Linux is AWS Linux (can be confirmed around uname -a or/etc/*-release)
Subsystem sftp/usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server Match User sftp-user2 ChrootDirectory/under-sftp ForceCommand internal-sftp AuthorizedKeysFile /home/%u/.ssh/authorized_keys
Use key authentication for users who only use sftp
Create a dedicated chroot environment + sftp user in CentOS 7
- i want to display users with the linux command history
- How to limit the number of processes in Linux pid_max
- Analysis of Linux users and the principle of least privilege
- Prevent users from changing/resetting passwords in Linux
- Solutions to prevent ordinary users from su to root in Linux
- How to add normal users to sudoers file in Linux
- How to add normal users to sudo list in Linux
- Linux forbids ordinary users from switching to root
- How to check the user's group on Linux
- linux - i want to make it basic read-only and writable only for some users in samba
- Two ways to completely delete users under Linux
- Tutorial for deleting Linux users using userdel command
- Detailed Linux command useradd to add users
- How to test the maximum TCP connection limit in Linux
- Summary of 4 ways to add users to groups in Linux
- How Linux enables or disables SSH for specific users or user groups
- How does Linux implement the method of adding FTP users and setting permissions
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"