At wordpress's "wordpress popular posts"
I want to get data for several months, but the target of the period specification is
There are only 4 items: "daily", "weekly", "monthly", and "all".
Is it possible to acquire data for several months using "monthly"?
If possible, please tell me how to get it.
Answer # 1
Is the plug-in version out of date? ? In 3.x there are only choices as per question (remember), but in 4.x migration, you can use relative dates as Space-Monkey says, but ...
Currently 4.9.8 is in use, but if it is a widget, select [Custom] and save once to specify the date range.
https://github.com/cabrerahector/wordpress-popular-posts/blob/master/changelog.mdPlease refer to
Answer # 2
- about wordpress calendar reservation plugin
- ruby - about the creation period of the matching service
- amazon ec2 - about wordpress server via aws bastion server
- about element specification of python scraping
- email - wordpress plugin wp mail smtp does not connect to host
- if you do "insert link" of tablepress of wordpress plugin, it will be displayed twice
- php - about wordpress (beginner)
- about reuse of paid theme of wordpress
- php - about the risk of directory traversal on wordpress site
- php - about loop with wordpress customization
- i want to use jquery plugin "readmorejs" for wordpress
- wordpress plugin really simple csv importer does not import post_tags properly
- php - about 403 error in wordpress
- about the second page and later templates of wordpress
- java - android: about id specification of dynamically generated text
- wordpress - questions about wp custom fields search
- about wordpress server transfer and php version upgrade
- css - i want to name the in the "new topic section" of the wordpress plugin, bbpress
- php - about wordpress
- redirected to https even if the wordpress redirect plugin is disabled
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved