O I just need to update, restart, and shut down Windows power options ...
○ WSUS and group policy in the middle of the night Appe → Reboot If i do it, it will be turned on from there&You must go back to sleep when returning to the employee.
How are companies taking the title? Or is it like a Chinese "Wait until the end"
Addition: We have about 1000 people scattered all over the country
Answer # 1
I have seen power control with middleware that can work with WSUS.
Skysea is what I know.
Since Wake Up on Lan is used, there are hurdles such as correspondence of the terminal you are using, BIOS setting, there must be a terminal that is turned on for each segment, etc.
Power up control with wake up on lan is possible with tools, etc.
Answer # 2
One system administrator remains, turns on the power>Turns on at night>Turns off the power
Answer # 3
WSUS and group policy make it flow at the time of lunch break I've seen it in shape.
Answer # 4
What if you put the shutdown command in the RunOnce registry key for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE? When the login screen is displayed, it can be shut down only once.
- i want to speed up the startup of windows apps made with electron
- python packaged exe startup instance (windows)
- How to make Windows 10 implement Java file startup
- Python implements Windows startup and running software
- MongoDB installation and startup and make a windows service tutorial diagram
- mycat installation and startup in the windows environment
- Python script as a Windows service startup code
- Redis startup error 1067 under Windows 10
- 3 ways to configure python script startup on Windows system
- Java zero-based tutorial for Windows installation and startup Tomcat server diagram (free installation version)
- c # - wpf | two windows start up at startup
- windows - how to get the selected power plan from registry information
- simultaneous startup of redmine and gitlab on windows for docker
- windows - power shell i want to fix the error "the item of ~ already exists"
- vbscript - how to output windows startup and shutdown logs in evtx format with vbs
- windows 7 - i want to operate gpedit with bat
- ruby on rails - the url for password reset goes to home without linking to the password rset form
- active directory - gpo not applied for unknown reasons
- [windows10] i want to execute a batch file once a month at shutdown
- windows server - i want to execute a script to be executed when windows 10 is shut down with a reg file
- windows 7 - i want to create a gap between logoff and shutdown process at shutdown
- windows 7 - unable to execute after exe conversion with pyinstaller
- windows 7 - windows10->windows7 rdp
- about installation of visual studio
- network - how to use windows shared folder without password