We are considering testing with TestFlight.
As an external tester, tests can be conducted with a maximum of 10,000 users, but this is a question about how to add users when many users test.
For example, if I want 1000 users to test, I think that it is necessary to add user information for 1000 users in iTunes Connect.
In such a case, for example, create a mailing list and register the email address as an external tester.
Is it possible to notify everyone on the mailing list and get a test flight?
If a test flight is launched from the link in the invitation email, should it be associated with the device's appleID? So I think there should be no problem with the use of Mailis, but I would like to ask if you have any advice.
Answer # 1
From the email address obtained by mailing list registration,
Create a CSV for external tester import and load it.
Invitation of external testers
Answer # 2
As pointed out in the comments, it ’s not clear what the trouble is, but
Is it troublesome to batch register with CSV?
- ios - about environment construction of application using arkit_plugin
- php - i would like to know about relative paths
- about the priority of css when reading external html
- about python external command execution
- linux - i would like to know about the functions and management of $ld_library_path and its libraries
- python - i would like to ask about the handling of variables in for
- python - i would like to know about how the ngram code works
- ios - please tell me about switching the segmented control table view
- [ios] about changing the width of pagesheet modal
- database - about risk when not setting external reference constraint of db
- ios - i have a question about using flutter_svg
- c++ - i would like to know about 3d local coordinates and their coordinate transformations
- ios - about screenshot creation tool for app store
- ios - about deleting userdefaults and updating view in swiftui
- vbscript - i would like to ask about how to create a vbs folder and repeat it
- c# - about controlling external apps
- ios - about the method of passing values when transitioning with present modally
- ios - questions about masterdetail
- about installing python-twitter ・i would like to know the difference between tweepy and python-twitter
- ios - [in app store connect] i want to submit the app to the app store for review, but an error occurs
- ios - xcode11: when validate, missing required icon appears and i cannot archive
- ios - what is a "build" in app store connect?
- ios - swift value of type'cameraviewcontroller' has no member'pinchedgesture' error
- how to continue ios application development with xcode in demonaca
- ios - i want to set the viewcontroller that describes the behavior when the application starts
- ios - slider does not work
- c # - [unity, xcode] error when actually testing an app made with unity
- ios - i want to specify the constraint in% of the screen ratio
- how to launch specific screen with deeplink in ios app