We are considering testing with TestFlight.
As an external tester, tests can be conducted with a maximum of 10,000 users, but this is a question about how to add users when many users test.
For example, if I want 1000 users to test, I think that it is necessary to add user information for 1000 users in iTunes Connect.
In such a case, for example, create a mailing list and register the email address as an external tester.
Is it possible to notify everyone on the mailing list and get a test flight?
If a test flight is launched from the link in the invitation email, should it be associated with the device's appleID? So I think there should be no problem with the use of Mailis, but I would like to ask if you have any advice.
Answer # 1
From the email address obtained by mailing list registration,
Create a CSV for external tester import and load it.
Invitation of external testers
Answer # 2
As pointed out in the comments, it ’s not clear what the trouble is, but
Is it troublesome to batch register with CSV?
- ios - i have a question about using flutter_svg
- [swift/ios] about screen size when debugging
- c # - about unity external reference
- ios - about swift learning method
- ruby on rails - i would like to ask you about the implementation of the test
- i would like to know about css
- macos (osx) - i would like to ask about mac files
- python - i would like to know about "import of mglearn" and "questions about import"
- aws lambda - i would like to ask about ses companies
- php - we would like to ask about the posting time on the bulletin board
- mysql8020 about external connection
- php - i would like to know about relative paths
- ios - [xcode] about error when building
- ios - about swift (business related)
- ios - about the body property of view type (protocol) of swift swiftui
- about the priority of css when reading external html
- about python external command execution
- linux - i would like to know about the functions and management of $ld_library_path and its libraries
- ios - xcode11: when validate, missing required icon appears and i cannot archive
- ios - what is a "build" in app store connect?
- ios - i want to instantiate a uiimageview and resize it
- ios - i want to display the value displayed in each cell of swift and tableview in another view about conditional branch using t
- ios - i want to use the value of the parent view in the child view
- ios - swift return value cannot be returned as expected
- ios - i'm trying to make a request using alamofire, but i'm having trouble handling the following error
- ios - i want to transition to the top screen when the button in the container view is pressed
- ios - i want to make more than 100 patterns with swift and conditional branching
- xcode - iphone app (developed with unity) ncmb wkwebview error