Thanks for your attention.
I solved the problem that LibreOffice did not work well for the question I asked here before
When I uploaded to the production server, the command was not executed and was not converted to PDF.
The source is the same except where the directory is specified.
The contents of dd () when executing the command are listed below.
Also, LibreOfficePortable folders and files under "/ install" were uploaded to the server with FTP software.
// Production "/ home/[domain name]/www/[project name] /storage/install/LibreOfficePortable/App/libreoffice/program/soffice.exe --headless --convert-to pdf --outdir/home/[domain name]/www/[project name]/public/home/[domain name]/www/[project name] /public/sample.xlsx ◀ " //development of "C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ aaa \ storage \ install/LibreOfficePortable/App/libreoffice/program/soffice.exe --headless --convert-to pdf --outdir C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ aaa \ public C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ aaa \ public/sample.xlsx ◀ "
Answer # 1
If the rental server is not a Windows OS,
It will be necessary to install LibreOffice on the server using an appropriate installation method.
For example, search for "LibreOffice CentOS7".
You may find articles installed on CentOS7 series.
Cannot install software on the server
Just upload html/css/js/image files etc.
In shared rental server
Probably not feasible.
VPS/dedicated server etc.
If you can act as the server administrator (root),
You can add missing software by adding software yourself.
- about the operation of the page that operates the database using php on wordpress
- php - about launching the server of codeigniter (mac)
- about php date time
- heteml 500 error in moving to new server environment (change from php54 to php56) wordpress site
- about the predefined function eval() in php
- about writing "or" or "||" in the condition of php switch statement
- about environment construction of windows10 iis php74
- php - about passing results from function to function
- python - about automatic browser operation
- php - i want to operate the browser on the server side
- php - about error when redirecting laravel
- php - about laravel syntax best practices
- php - about laravel authentication restrictions
- php - about errors in foreach processing
- php - about laravel58 trait'illuminate\database\eloquent\softdeletes' not found
- about session_start() (php)
- php - about repeating smart custom fields
- php - about the law when uploading web pages
- php - please tell me about the transfer mode and line feed code in ftp
- about namespaces and uses (php and laravel)
- php - local composer deployment (laravel installation)
- php - attempting to install laravel on lolipop fails with a memory error
- php - [laravel] command execution using guzzle is not possible
- php - regarding proper path
- php - if you make a real estate ec site with laravel
- php - update does not work
- php - laravel eliminates the burden of searching tags
- php - laravel error cannot be resolved
- php - difference between form::model and form::open in laravel
- php - the empty string of the request becomes null in laravel