The PC version of Chrome works fine, but both iOS and Android are in trouble because they are not triggered on the mobile OS.
Can GAS be triggered on a mobile OS as well as on a PC?
Or is it impossible?
※ I referred to https://goo.gl/go8Bhf, but I want to know the current situation as it has passed.
Answer # 1
At this time, it is not possible to react by pressing a figure like a button.
- android - i want to use an intent from a fragment
- unix - i want to extract data from json and output a new json
- i want to transit from jsp to the same jsp screen
- c # - i want to send an object from view to controller
- python - i want to exe from the py extension
- bash - i want to execute from history with peco
- i want to create a vba function in gas and make it work
- i want to stop windows update from wsus on win7
- android - i want to add an icon to the tab
- android widget - i want to use androidsupportv7widgetcardview
- java - i want to convert from bigdecimal type to int type
- i want to process from viewmodel to viewmodel in mvvm
- i want to run python3 from excel vba
- python - i want to read data from a file
- want to copy files from home pc
- i want to create blob from github api
- c# - xamarin debug doesn't stop at error or breakpoint
- android - ios simulator does not start
- android - [flutter] i want to display admob banner ad under appbar
- android - major game development methods (per platform or cross platform)
- android: react-native-maps shows only some blocks oh
- android - i want to display the values in a bar graph with flutter
- c # - i want to retain application data even after updating
- android - want to shorten unique device identification information (uuid, etc)
- java - i would like to know how to make twitter and evernote an ios or android application
- android - [flutter] how to implement chat user specified reply function