The PC version of Chrome works fine, but both iOS and Android are in trouble because they are not triggered on the mobile OS.
Can GAS be triggered on a mobile OS as well as on a PC?
Or is it impossible?
※ I referred to https://goo.gl/go8Bhf, but I want to know the current situation as it has passed.
Answer # 1
At this time, it is not possible to react by pressing a figure like a button.
- android - i want to use an intent from a fragment
- python 3x - i want to read a string from a file in python
- i want to process from viewmodel to viewmodel in mvvm
- i want to create a vba function in gas and make it work
- i want to stop windows update from wsus on win7
- android widget - i want to use androidsupportv7widgetcardview
- java - i want to convert from bigdecimal type to int type
- i want to run python3 from excel vba
- python - i want to read data from a file
- want to copy files from home pc
- i want to create blob from github api
- [c #] i want to call a function from a function
- Android using okhttp may trigger a point of OOM
- bash - i want to execute from history with peco
- python - i want to exe from the py extension
- java - i want to run main on android stuido
- c # - i want to send an object from view to controller
- android - i want to display the values in a bar graph with flutter
- android - xamarin:device symbol of conditional compilation does not work
- android - i want to implement oauth login using flutter_appauth plugin in flutter
- android - can unity, swift and kotlin coexist?
- about android/ios app
- android - error at react-native run-ios
- java - database shared by multiple oss
- android, ios does not load dependency service
- android - [flutter] i want to display admob banner ad under appbar