Thanks for your attention.
I ’m sorry for the question, so I ’m sorry.
From OS setup
In the DNS property root hint
a.root-servers.net.126.96.36.199 b.root-servers.net.188.8.131.52 :
Will not be deleted or the IP address will be changed?
I wondered and searched, but I couldn't find an article like that.
Sorry for the question.
What to do when a.root-servers.net. breaks?
Excuse me for the question I cannot help.
If i have any information, please let me know.
Answer # 1
Changes are required from time to time and settings need to be changed.
According to an article when the address of H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET was changed in December 2015, "It is done irregularly once every few years."
Most root servers are anycast and have real servers distributed all over the world, so it does not have the property of changing the IP address when it breaks.
Answer # 2
The root zone KSK rollover is not relevant and will be corrected.
If you are writing in a text file, such as BIND8, you will need to edit it when updates occur.If you have it in the cache like
unbound, you will need to reload it if you are in a hurry.
- windows server - ipv6 address cannot be assigned by standard windows vpn function
- i don't know how to assign an ip address when building a dns server on linux
- about adding email address of xserver
- server - i want to send the contents of the inquiry form to my email address
- centos - setting the private address of the db server
- i built a dns server using dnsmasq, but i can't do a forward or reverse dns lookup from the client
- dns - after changing the domain name server acquired by mumu domain to route53, where should the mail server be used?
- How to set up a DNS server using bind
- Windows server specified IP address to set up remote access desktop
- Example of trying to grab a proxy server IP address using Python multithreading
- Java programming method to obtain server IP address and MAC address
- SQL statement to query the SQL Server server name and IP address
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved