Host a static site on Heroku,
I applied Basic authentication, but
You can gitclone from URL. . ? It seems.
That means you can drop the repository even if you hide the page.
→ But does this mean you can drop it because it has a key?
Other than setting the domain,
Can you tell me if there is a way I can't git clone?
Answer # 1
I was able to clone because I was a heroku login,
Sorry for the embarrassing question,
But I'm thinking of creating a private repository for a git user called heroku, is that right?
- ruby - i can't see the version of heroku
- mysql - after deploying rails app and heroku, db:migrate fails in production environment
- git status modified does not disappear
- postgresql - rails app cannot be deployed on heroku (no default language could be detected for this app)
- ruby - i want to solve the rake aborted! that occurred when doing git push heroku master
- ruby - cannot deploy heroku
- github - i can no longer deploy to heroku
- git - can't push heroku