Host a static site on Heroku,
I applied Basic authentication, but
You can gitclone from URL. . ? It seems.
That means you can drop the repository even if you hide the page.
→ But does this mean you can drop it because it has a key?
Other than setting the domain,
Can you tell me if there is a way I can't git clone?
Answer # 1
I was able to clone because I was a heroku login,
Sorry for the embarrassing question,
But I'm thinking of creating a private repository for a git user called heroku, is that right?
- i want to hide the extension (html and php) of the url of the application displayed by heroku and vagrant i want to know how to
- python - i want to use oauth2client with heroku
- python - git push heroku master supported runtime error
- after git clone, it stopped working in the local environment
- php - i want to deploy lp from github to heroku
- ruby - i cannot resolve the error when deploying the rails application to heroku
- ruby - i can't see the version of heroku
- mysql - after deploying rails app and heroku, db:migrate fails in production environment
- git status modified does not disappear