Thank you very much.
As the title suggests, place the mouse when the ContextMeun item Enabled = True,
I want to change the color when selected, but I don't know how.
Will it change with properties?
I want to change the color of the ↑ paste (Paste.Enabled = True)
(Copy.Enabled = False)
Answer # 1
You can specify a color using ProfessionalColorTable.
You can change the background color to red when the menu is selected by the following method.
Private Sub Form1_Load (sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load Dim table As ProfessionalColorTable = New ProfessionalColorTableEx () ContextMenuStrip1.Renderer = New ToolStripProfessionalRenderer (table) End Sub Private Class ProfessionalColorTableEx Inherits ProfessionalColorTable Public Overrides ReadOnly Property MenuItemSelected As Color Get Return Color.Red End Get End Property End Class
- net framework - powershell can't start (error: mscoreedll not found)
- Android implements to change the color of a part of the bitmap image to other colors
- net framework - [vbnet] how to replace only within a specific method
- html - [beginner] i can't change the background color of the header
- i want to change the text color from black to purple when clicking with jquery
- html - how to change the color of in tag when hovering
- python - i want to change the text color of the pandasplot label
- css3 - i want to change the color of the fontawesome link on the page where googleform is embedded
- about wpf in the net framework and net core
- how to make a boxplot of data containing nan in matplotlib and change the color
- html - i want to change the color of the text input field in the odd column with nth-child
- css - i want to change the color when i press a button in the drawer menu
- swift - change color when selecting collectionview cell
- i want to change the sign or color of the current day in the calendar with vbnet
- bash - i want to change the color of the user name in iterm2
- character code - i want to change the color only where i clicked
- net framework - when i click the "start" button in vb in visual studio, the window does not appear (executable file do
- c # - i want to prevent the sequence from ending when a reactiveextensions exception occurs
- net framework - determine which form the vbnet button was clicked on and execute the form function
- net framework - format when 0 comes after the decimal point
- oracle - is it possible to connect to orcle with vbnet (2017) + net framework48 + oo4o
- i want to change the version of net framework for each platform with vbnet/vc++
- net framework - i want to add a button function to boundfield itself in gridview
- net framework method switching method dataset etc
- net framework - failed to install entityframework613 with nuget