When you install your own iPhone app, the gear icon indicating that the screen is communicating will not disappear immediately after the installation.
Charles confirmed the packet with iPhone's packet capture called charles, but it did not seem that the original communication of the self-made application was continuously performed.
If i have a solution or something about this phenomenon, can you tell me?
Thanking you in advance.
- The phenomenon that the gear icon does not disappear starts immediately after installation, before starting the app. (Starts during installation where the app silhouette appears on the home screen)
- The phenomenon that the gear icon does not disappear can be stopped while other apps are running, but it will reoccur when the app is closed and the home screen is displayed.
- The phenomenon that the gear icon does not disappear is completely stopped by restarting the terminal and does not recur.
- The ipa file and the plist file are placed on AWS S3, and the plist link is pasted on the download site created on the Google site.
Answer # 1
If you are stuck during installation, the device identifier is not registered in the provisioning file.
- [swiftui]list display is different only for iphone 11 simulator
- swift - select and paste photos from iphone
- xcode swift unable to install app name in actual device debugging
- swift - about the timer application for iphone application development intensive course
- xcode - can't install in swift real machine test
- swift - could you tell me the code of the phenomenon that a coin appears in the iphone?
- How to judge iPhone X models using Swift
- Install Swift 30 on Ubuntu 1604 and answer questions
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved