What if you have a high-performance PC and two users want to do different tasks with GUIs?Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
The OS of your PC is Ubuntu 18.04 Desktop version.
Answer # 1
Whatever you do, just log in to your Linux machine using terminal software (CLI) or VNC (GUI).
Originally Unix is a multi-user premise.
Answer # 2
What do you do? Just use it?
Is there anything I don't understand?
- c# - how can i do transformposition?
- How to upgrade PHP to 56 in Linux
- vba - how to combine two tables into one
- programming language - how can i replace the text in uipath taxt?
- java - how can i fix the deprecated api?
- How Linux enables or disables SSH for specific users or user groups
- How to use the Linux tr command
- linux - how to make your own rpm package from scratch
- sql - how to join two different tables
- How to run sh file in Linux system
- How to install php7 in Linux
- how can i add more than one system? it is css
- How to mount a disk in Linux
- How to use awk in Linux
- How to run py file directly in linux
- Summary of 4 ways to add users to groups in Linux
- How to make $into # symbol in Linux
- How to install git in linux
- Can Docker be the next "Linux"?
- Detailed Linux command useradd to add users
- c ++ - after reinstalling the pcl library, i can no longer build
- linux - log file is not created due to periodic execution
- linux - i was able to mount, but i can't write
- error with android debug deploy in buildozer
- linux - to log in to aws/vps etc from ubuntu (desktop)
- linux - i want to set the permissions for the files to be installed by pip setuppy
- linux - i want to execute commands in text in parallel
- linux - remove ubuntu from dual boot → don't boot
- linux - log rotate does not work
- linux - i want to keep files for one week with log rotate settings