What if you have a high-performance PC and two users want to do different tasks with GUIs?Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
The OS of your PC is Ubuntu 18.04 Desktop version.
Answer # 1
Whatever you do, just log in to your Linux machine using terminal software (CLI) or VNC (GUI).
Originally Unix is a multi-user premise.
Answer # 2
What do you do? Just use it?
Is there anything I don't understand?
- linux - how to deploy to git using git
- Can Docker be the next "Linux"?
- How to upgrade PHP to 56 in Linux
- How to install php7 in Linux
- How to mount a disk in Linux
- How to use awk in Linux
- How to run py file directly in linux
- Summary of 4 ways to add users to groups in Linux
- How to make $into # symbol in Linux
- How to install git in linux
- Detailed Linux command useradd to add users
- sql - how to join two different tables
- Tutorial for deleting Linux users using userdel command
- How to use Linux more commands in Linux
- Two ways to completely delete users under Linux
- How to use VIM editor in Linux
- What is Makefile in Linux and how does it work?
- How to add swap partition in Linux
- How to check the user's group on Linux
- Linux forbids ordinary users from switching to root
- linux - when i open firefox in a new window, i get the error "file not found" ． ．
- linux - lock file related bug in ubuntu 1804
- linux - i cannot vagrant up
- linux - npm install express --save gives an error during installation
- linux - how to get the absolute path of ubuntu usb memory
- linux - please tell me what happens if docker is installed in this system
- convert the character code of the target file to shift_jis with the linux command and save
- linux - about wordpress permission settings
- linux - routing when the same network address is assigned to one host
- linux 32bit application cannot be installed