Tell me about licenses and copyrights related to deep learning.
Neural network weights may be licensed,
Is there any license or copyright for the configuration of the neural network, and is it commercially available?
For example, if you learned the same network configuration such as yolo and Vgg from 1 with original data, is it commercially available?
Answer # 1
I think it's difficult to license the network structure itself.
or when the weights published as text are used as initial values.
If you want to go outside for internal use, it is better to have a proper specialist scrutinize it.
Maybe the structure of the neural network will become obsolete and will shift to an automatically generated model that deals well with specific problems.
Continuing to cultivate data scientists who are not sure whether the unit price can be high or not is a heavy burden, and if parameter tuning can be done automatically, it seems that it will not exceed it.
Don't be afraid because there is nothing else that data scientists think about in general.
A story that was a little interesting when I examined it
I can't predict where things will get caught.
Answer # 2
Looking at this, this source is written for commercial use as Permissions.
Rather, MIT and the open source system thought that it would be commercially available if the source code was released, but there seems to be a subtlety
- python - how to implement semi-supervised learning on pytorch
- python - learning of binary classification does not progress
- python - [transfer learning] error that json file is not found
- python - the reason why learning does not progress with deep-learning
- python - i want to initialize the learning results of the sequential object multiple times
- error when machine learning in python
- python - i want to perform image recognition of my own learning model with the video of the camera using yolo
- python - why the image recognition program is not learning
- python - i want to solve the error that occurs in learning scikit-learn
- python - intuition deep learning 73 code doesn't work
- python - [deep learning from scratch] implement cnn learning with a data set other than mnist
- about learning ai in python (beginner)
- python - pytorch advanced deep learning indexerror: index 4 is out of bounds for axis 1 with size 2
- python - how to use npasarray in machine learning
- machine learning (python) is too accurate
- python - recognition of movements in machine learning
- python - faster r-cnn rpn learning rpn incomprehensible
- python - to publish software with two licenses, lgpl 30 and apache license 20
- machine learning to read numbers doesn't work in python
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved