CMake was executed with Msys2 as follows.
cmake .. -G"Unix Makefiles"
However, I got the following error. Please tell us how to solve it.
$cmake .. -G&Unix Makefiles"
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to"Unix Makefiles".CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
CMake Error: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
-Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also"/home/survey/libLAS-1.8.1/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log" ;.
Answer # 1
Google translates error messages.
CMake error: CMake could not find a build program for"Unix Makefiles" ;. CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set. Perhaps you need to choose a different build tool.
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved