You have successfully changed the first day of the week in the previous question .
However, I was instructed by my senior to investigate the scope of influence.
I know only that the calendar display will change so far, but I don't know the other areas of influence.
I think it's a bad way to search, but as soon as I asked if there was any information.
I searched online on the first day of Windows 10 week.Supplemental information
Windows 10 proAdded below
We confirmed that the display of the date selection calendar in Access2016 also changes.
Answer # 1
This question will be closed because the question has changed.
Sorry for the response, otn and sazi. Thank you very much.
Answer # 2
I don't think there will be any OS impact.
If you are using a program that changes the processing by getting the first day of the week, it will have an impact.
Answer # 3
The presence of an Access tag assumes that you want to change the first day of the week of the calendar using the calendar display in Access.
In that case, if you use the traditional calendar control instead of using the built-in calendar, you can control it with the "FirstDayOfWeek property" and you do not have to change the registry.
However, it takes more time than incorporation.
Replace the calendar control in Access 2010 applications
If you can't find it, you'll have to install it yourself, but you should be careful with the license.
It seems to be ok to use it as a DLL.
"Date Input" class
- vba - how to write when changing the data range of a line graph
- access vba docmd about range specification using export function
- http - csrf measures:when the first access is post
- ASPNET first slow access perfect solution (MVC, Web Api)
- Impact of HTTP and HTTPS on access speed, performance, etc
- How to solve the inconsistent value of Ajax access changing session and the difference between GET and POST in HTTP protocol
- Solutions to slow access to ASPNET websites for the first time
- laravel 5 - [laravel] how to judge whether it is the first access or after validation
- access vba cells range specification error
- c # - ldb doesn't go away after accessing access database
- vba - table disappears in access2016 dbenginecompactdatabase
- i want to avoid an error saying "there is an undefined function 'nz'" in access2010
- how to connect to vb6 access2016 64bit (accdb)
- i want to solve the problem that access2010 crashes on windows 10 (10018362)
- bugs when opening a form with access vba
- cannot edit check box in list box in ms access form