- Launch tigervnc on CentOS7
- Browse with Mac with VNC Viewer
- I'm encountering a completely black screen
I am not used to building our VNC. ProfessorDetails of actions taken
sudo yum install -y tigervnc-server sudo yum groupinstall -y "GNOME Desktop"
#!/bin/sh exec gnome-session&
Create vncserver @: 2.service
systemctl daemon-reload systemctl start vncserver @ \: 2.service
Answer # 1
When VNC was started with pyenv removed from the environment variable, the GUI was displayed. After starting VNC, VNC worked by adding pyenv to the environment variable.
By writing the VNC startup command in front of bashrc's pyenv, it is possible to maintain the always-on + pyenv environment.
Answer # 2
Check vncserver execution user log ($HOME/.vnc/host name: 2.log).
Does xstartup have execute permission?
Answer # 3
I haven't tried it on a test machine, but there was similar information, so please refer to it.
- macos (osx) - no such file or directory is displayed in configure
- macos (osx) - "cannot find moudule" is displayed on the terminal
- macos (osx) - the view is not displayed after i accidentally loadview
- macos (osx) - the symbol of the setting value is displayed as it is on the prompt display of the terminal of macos, and i am tro
- macos (osx) - user name is not displayed in macbook terminal, only macbook% is displayed
- macos (osx) - the current location is not displayed in the prompt at the terminal (zsh)
- macos (osx) - "no such file or directory" is displayed when starting the terminal
- macos (osx) - simple conversion of csv file i want to change the value of the output csv file according to the value of the inpu
- macos (osx) - i want to correct romaji input for mac
- macos (osx) - mac mojave cannot be installed successfully
- macos (osx) - about comparison operators in bash
- macos (osx) - when starting vim, another window will pop up
- macos (osx) - turn off vim startup
- macos (osx) - i want to move files from local to server with scp command
- macos (osx) - i can't get clone on github
- macos (osx) - about implementation of geant4 in macos catalina
- macos (osx) - i want to combine multiple bui files into csv
- macos (osx) - i'm making an app for macos with xcode how do i copy a string to the clipboard?
- macos (osx) - python3 error
- macos (osx) - permission denied with osexecv