- Launch tigervnc on CentOS7
- Browse with Mac with VNC Viewer
- I'm encountering a completely black screen
I am not used to building our VNC. ProfessorDetails of actions taken
sudo yum install -y tigervnc-server sudo yum groupinstall -y "GNOME Desktop"
#!/bin/sh exec gnome-session&
Create vncserver @: 2.service
systemctl daemon-reload systemctl start vncserver @ \: 2.service
Answer # 1
When VNC was started with pyenv removed from the environment variable, the GUI was displayed. After starting VNC, VNC worked by adding pyenv to the environment variable.
By writing the VNC startup command in front of bashrc's pyenv, it is possible to maintain the always-on + pyenv environment.
Answer # 2
Check vncserver execution user log ($HOME/.vnc/host name: 2.log).
Does xstartup have execute permission?
Answer # 3
I haven't tried it on a test machine, but there was similar information, so please refer to it.
- macos (osx) - no such file or directory is displayed in configure
- macos (osx) - (base) is displayed on the mac terminal please tell me how to return to the original state (no base state)
- macos (osx) - the current location is not displayed in the prompt at the terminal (zsh)
- macos (osx) - the symbol of the setting value is displayed as it is on the prompt display of the terminal of macos, and i am tro
- macos (osx) - the view is not displayed after i accidentally loadview
- macos (osx) - user name is not displayed in macbook terminal, only macbook% is displayed
- macos (osx) - "no such file or directory" is displayed when starting the terminal
- macos (osx) - i want to correct romaji input for mac
- macos (osx) - how to install homebrew on macos mojava
- macos (osx) - i would like to divide pandas df (sorted by date) on a weekly basis
- macos (osx) - i want to use webview on mac
- macos (osx) - [mac] i want to open a file in one shot from the terminal
- macos (osx) - i want to download data from ddbj with wget
- macos (osx) - i'm in trouble because the setting screen is not displayed in unity
- macos (osx) - if you hit ls in the macbookpro terminal, it will be command not found
- ruby on rails 5 - even if collection_select is set, nothing is displayed on the input form
- macos (osx) - nodebrew is installed, but nodebrew -v does not show anything
- macos (osx) - some gpu applications do not use an external gpu
- macos (osx) - vbguest cannot be installed is it because path does not pass? i don't know how to pass path