Tera Term is working by connecting to the server via SSH.
If i do nothing, Emacs will not open.
Now, move the mouse to the edge of the screen and change the screen size when the habit appears, you will move to Emacs.
When connecting from Xwindow, move the mouse on the screen, and redrawing will proceed only at the locus of the mouse.
I have no idea what caused it. I googled and found no one with the same symptoms.
If i have any detailed information, thank you.
Answer # 1
One (menu-bar-mode -1)
Answer # 2
When I noticed it, it was fixed ..... I'm sorry....
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"