Tera Term is working by connecting to the server via SSH.
If i do nothing, Emacs will not open.
Now, move the mouse to the edge of the screen and change the screen size when the habit appears, you will move to Emacs.
When connecting from Xwindow, move the mouse on the screen, and redrawing will proceed only at the locus of the mouse.
I have no idea what caused it. I googled and found no one with the same symptoms.
If i have any detailed information, thank you.
Answer # 1
One (menu-bar-mode -1)
Answer # 2
When I noticed it, it was fixed ..... I'm sorry....
- linux - language selection screen does not start on centos7 startup screen
- linux - cannot resize the screen of centos7
- linux - unable to save initel file in emacs i want to know how to solve write-protected
- linux - i can't log in from the razpi login screen
- Screen command in Linux and its usage
- The use of the screen command in Linux
- Two tools for split screen in Linux command line terminal
- linux touch screen driver writing
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved