A question about uninstalling Oracle 12c.
Oracle12c (64bit) and oracle11g are installed.
I'd like to uninstall oracle12c, but it was forcibly terminated by command prompt and Universal Installer (setup.exe) was deleted.
On the internet, the only way to uninstall is to use the Universal Installer.
If i know how to uninstall OracleClient without using Universal Installer, or other solutions, please let me know.
Answer # 1
The Universal Installer can be restored by installing it again, so it seems like it should be uninstalled.
Answer # 2
Like a similar question in the past, why not try it here
In the past article, it was 11g, and when examined, there seems to be a similar thing in 12c, so it seems that the same procedure can be followed.
- Oracle installation and uninstall graphic tutorials
- Oracle 11g r2 installation process and uninstall detailed illustrations under windows
- Win7 completely uninstall Oracle 11g graphic steps (reliable)
- Perfectly uninstall Oracle database
- cannot uninstall oracle database 11g express edition
- oracle database 12c - oracle12c fails to install due to error [ins-30014] cannot check if the specified location is in cfs]
- about data migration of oracle12c
- oracle database - i want to add check constraints in oracle12c
- how to lock select in oracle12c
- has oracle12c lost "isql * plus"?
- about oracle12c "oraoledboracle" connection
- how to uninstall oracleclient with missing files
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"