I'm currently programming with Pycharm on Mac and Win10.
I often hear that it is better to program on Linux (ubuntu).
Why is that?
Since Windows should be compatible with Bash since Windows 10, it is easy to see how it works, can you only think of studying? If i have other reasons, you can teach I'm happy.
Answer # 1
Maybe there are more advantages than python itself, such as the enhancement of other tools and the stability of the OS.
Windows is not suitable for long-term continuous operation. You can force the system to restart with an update, and even without it, the operation will gradually become unstable, and you will have to reboot yourself once every few days. When trying to do statistical calculations that take several days to process with large data, you can't feel like using windows at all. If there is no such usage and you are not inconvenienced by windows, you will not need to prepare linux. I often use windows10 + cygwin + python and other combinations when I want to study for a while.
Answer # 2
There are many documents on the web that use Windows as the operating environment.
I think that the advantage of Linux is that the environment is included by default.
Answer # 3
Speaking of Python only, I don't really care about the OS.
Experience with Python on Win, Mac, Ubuntu, Rasppie.
It is a story outside of Python, but if you have an opportunity to touch a server etc., it may be useful later if you get used to the Linux environment.
- please tell me about programming problems using python
- i have a question about programming problems with python
- are there any programming ideas you should learn to learn python?
- about sum (axis=1) of python pandas
- python - about variable errors
- about repeated operations in python for statement
- about errors in games made with python
- python 3x - about matplotlib pylab
- about installing python on mac
- linux - about error when compiling kernel source
- python - about tkinter line creation (?)
- what are the programming issues with python?
- about list behavior in python
- [python] about aoj-0105 book index
- python - about the error "allocation of 536870912 exceeds 10% of system memory" when learning cnn
- [python] about atcoder arc006b
- python 3x - about editing dom acquired by beautiful soup
- python - about file write operations and file access permissions
- about the problem that float subtraction does not work in numerical calculation in python
- python - about keras maxpooling2d
- i want to copy a specific line in excel using openpyxl (python library)
- python - i want to calculate the total value and maximum value for each time zone that is pandas
- i want to overwrite a python symbolic link
- python - i want to change the series in which unix time is written to japan time using the apply function
- python - i want to delete a 100 mb file on git
- i can't access a web app from a local device by setting up a python virtual environment on aws
- i want to call the argument of the python script executed on the terminal in the code and omit it