label and input tags are
<label>hello! <input type = "text"> </label>
<label for = "hello">hello!</label> <input type = "text">
I learned from progate that there are two ways of writing
<label for = "hello">hello! <input type = "text"> </label>
What is the difference between using the for attribute and enclosing it in
Can you write it?
It would be helpful if you could tell me which is better, recommended, etc. m (_ _) m
When I want to divide the form input into two by phone number etc., how is Shokuno in general?
I thought about it like this, and clicking on the label will focus on the first input tag, so I thought it would be fine, so far I used this
Applicable source code
<label> hello! <input type = "text"> <input type = "text"> </label>
Tried Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
<label for = "hello">hello! <input type = "text"> </label>
Please teach me
Answer # 1
Combined association method ⇒ Yes
Difference method ⇒ Almost the same
Associating multiple form elements with one label ⇒ NoCombined association method
When two methods of association are used together, the elements that can be associated (Difference between the two association methods
labelable element) included in the
It must be an element with. If
id attributeof the value specified in for attribute
id attributeof the value specified in
for attributeis included in
label elementIn that case, the
labelable elementis not the
labelable elementspecified by the
for attribute, so it violates the HTML5 grammar. I will.
None. Both areindicates the correspondence between the label and the element being labeled.
However, each of the two methods has some advantages and disadvantages. Based on that, it ’s a good idea to choose which association method to use.How to associate using
label elementassociated with the element to be labeled can be described at multiple locations in the HTML document.
It is necessary to assign
id attributethat must be unique in the HTML document, so it is necessary to consider whether
id attributeis already used .
It is difficult to know where and how manyMethod of including the element to be associated in
label elementsare associated with the element to be labeled in the HTML document.
Easily understand whichThere is no need to manage
label elementis associated with the element to be labeled in the document.
Clickable range may be wider than using
label elementassociated with the element to be labeled cannot be described in multiple places.
labelable elementsto one
Either way of association isnot possible.
The following code in the question sentence violates the grammar because
labelable elementthat is not associated with a label is in
<label>hello! <input type = "text"> <input type = "text"> </label>
Therefore, it is necessary to associate one label with multiple
labelable elementsby a method other than
label element. One way is to use the
aria-labelledby attribute. If
aria-labelledby attributeis used, an element with
id attributehaving the same value as the value specified in this attribute can be used as a label. However, the
aria-labelledby attributeperforms the operation of "focusing on the associated form element when the label is clicked", as in association with the
label element. Note that there is no.
<label for = "hello" id = "label-hello">text</label> <input type = "text" id = "hello" aria-labelledby = "label-hello"> <input type = "text" aria-labelledby = "label-hello">
Answer # 2
There is no problem with enclosing input with a label with for
Simply put, for takes precedence
<label for = "hello">hello! <input type = "text"> </label> <input type = "text" id = "hello">
Since they are used differently, they will be used by themselves
If adjacent text (or image) and input are linked, it is better to enclose
Because id doesn't have to be wasted full
The only option is to specify what is in a remote location
The example process is fine, but the focus is only on the front.
Ordinarily, only the front side should be enclosed with a label.
- html - i want to add an index number to the for attribute of label v-for,vuejs
- how to add accept attribute in html (using slim)
- html - characters that should be small when executed do not become small
- i did html, but it doesn't display what should i do?
- html - how to delete the attribute value added with on ("click) with removeclass when clicked again
- html - is it a problem to put a div element as a child element of the label element?
- html - is it guaranteed that the index of the name attribute obtained by typescript is the same each time?
- html - floating label sample in bootstrap does not work
- html - [rails] i want to write a complicated url that should be written with link_to with
- html - "" is where there should be nothing it's happening only on windows pc
- html - how to apply css to iframe attribute created by formrun
- html - [consultation] what editor software should be used [including future potential]
- html - about type attribute
- html - i want to center the label element in the tab menu
- html - should i add tag to all pages of previous homepage after moving homepage?
- html - when coding from the xd design comp, how accurately should the line spacing and the space between characters be copied?
- html - i don't know where the value of the class attribute was defined
- how much should i study html/css?
- html - the image doesn't come to the center what should i do?
- html - i want to bring the text of the menu to the center, what should i do?
- html - the position of the list mark does not match
- html - responsive web design size
- html - i want to align images and buttons vertically and centered with css
- html - when text-align can be used
- html - about creating a pull-down menu
- html - is not reflected
- html - bootstrap content width unintentionally
- html - overflow: scroll;cannot be set properly
- html - i want to insert a border using the before element