Non-experienced application developer.
I want to create an application that runs on linux using a model learned with keras on linux, but when creating a GUI application using a library such as kivy with python, I call the learned model and use it Can you do it?
I'm sorry for this very rudimentary question, thank you.
Answer # 1
Yes. Just import the library and load the file.
- python - how to create dropdown list using pysimple gui
- python - how to create an adjacency matrix using networkx from data in a dataframe
- python - about gpu of notebook pc to run machine learning system
- python - recognition of movements in machine learning
- python - how to use npasarray in machine learning
- machine learning (python) is too accurate
- python - how to manage database information using git
- i want to shorten the time to create a list from a text file in python
- python - analyze financial statement data using pandas
- machine learning - about sparse matrix (csr)
- html - i want to create a child menu in the navigation menu using css
- python - when using systemd with vps, i am having a problem because i do not know where to create the service file
- i want to create a multiplication table in python!
- i want to create a temperature graph with python
- i want to send image data of url with python using api of line
- python 3x - i want to extract using python3 refindall
- python - pytorch advanced deep learning indexerror: index 4 is out of bounds for axis 1 with size 2
- python - fill the part between the two functions using sympy
- i want to create a batch file that replaces the file name using an argument
- [python3] i want to use if statement in integration using sympy
- python 3x - inflating table data using gan
- python 3x - i can not learn because the same image is always displayed with gan of keras
- python 3x - i want to change the style, but only i get a "resource exhausted error"
- python 3x - how to re-learn incorrect data and make corrections as a model so that you will never make a mistake again
- python 3x - i cannot understand the error message displayed by the jupyter notebook in the process of face recognition using dee
- python 3x - semantic segmentation i want to recognize humanoids from images using deeplab v3+
- python 3x - visualization of classifier output by transfer learning using keras