An error is intentionally generated as a test item for macros that log in to the server and get logs.
I want to restrict a directory from being made the current directory with the cd command.
Applicable source code
chattr + i/test1/test2
Everything will be successful.
Is it possible to restrict the cd command?
Also, please tell me if there are any other good error generation methods.
Answer # 1
cdto a non-existent directory, an error will occur.
cdan existing directory and make an error, drop the execution permission of the parent directory.
- linux - tar zxvf crf++-058targz ⇒ cannot open: no such file or directory
- How to find the corresponding process name and directory by the PID number in Linux
- Find a running nginx directory in a Linux system
- Extract all directory and file names in a folder in bulk in Linux
- PHP uses lua + redis to achieve current limit, counter mode, token bucket mode
- The clever use of the Linux Shell to find files in a directory using a for loop
- Linux method to get the real path of the current script
- Method for merging multiple files in the current directory into one file by using a shell command
- How to test the maximum TCP connection limit in Linux
- DOS batch does not support UNC path as current directory solution
- How to limit the number of processes in Linux pid_max
- Get an instance of the current working path under Linux
- Python3 implementation method to get the current directory
- Method for implementing distributed current limit using nginx
- 10 ways to delete files in a directory in Linux
- Python get instance of current directory path and superior path
- Python3 get the upper directory instance of the current file
- Detailed explanation of Linux jdk installation directory, Linux uninstall jdk, rpm command, rm command parameters
- Linux decompression method to specified directory
- On Linux file directory introduction and file color difference
- python - i want to change the series in which unix time is written to japan time using the apply function
- linux - i want to use ldd on macos (not otool)
- unix - the if statement is branched with the teratarm macro,
- c - how to write a program that finds a set of i,j,k that satisfies i^n+j^n+k^n=n (-10<=i,j,k<=10)
- linux - assign the result of the command to a variable
- linux - about the meaning of metacharacters
- i want to display users with the linux command history
- i cannot connect to linux (centos7) installed on virtulbox from the host machine by ssh
- linux - about bash version upgrade
- linux - i want to extract only one character immediately after matching a fixed string in a shell script