I used a version of 184.108.40.206 on a CMS site called concrete5.
When upgrading from 220.127.116.11 to 8.3.2, the custom template is not reflected on all pages.
The template created in the custom template setting field is not displayed even if the corresponding block is selected on the site edit screen.
The block itself is active and the custom template is not reflected.
Only the page list block had a thumbnail grid selection in the custom template.
I guess it's not the one I set, but the default Elemental theme.
There is no site damage or abnormality other than the custom template part.Tried
concrete/blocks/block name/templates/template name (example: concrete/blocks/pagelist/templates/profile_nav /) contains view.php and view.css.
I changed the file name to template name.php and put it in the templates folder, or tried not to load js of my own theme, as js might be affected, but there was no change.
I tried searching on a search engine, but I didn't find a good way.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
I work on MacOSX, Dreamweaver, FileZilla, and GoogleChrome.
Answer # 1
I'm sorry. Was self resolved.
When updating, it was necessary to store each template in update/concrete/blocks.
- Problem solved after upgrading vue project from node8x to 12x
- Solve the problem of yum error after upgrading Python from CentOS 7 to 366
- Method for smoothly upgrading nginx after nginx compilation and installation
- Talking about a little pit after upgrading Spring Cloud to Finchley
- Some pitfalls that developers have to pay attention to after upgrading to MySQL57
- Fix solution for yum not working properly after upgrading Python from CentOS7 to 36
- Solve the problem of apt error after upgrading Android studio 23 to Android studio 30
- macos (osx) - i can no longer log in after upgrading wordpress
- Solutions to problems with pods after upgrading to mac 1010
- after upgrading to gulp4, it stopped compiling due to an error in writing sass
- after upgrading mysql to 80, mysql can no longer be started
- does not start after upgrading r
- [rails] after upgrading sqlite3, "no connection pool with 'primary' found" is displayed
- after upgrading to windows 2008, certain code cannot be executed with php
- i was able to build after upgrading androidstudio to version 30, but a mysterious error came out when i started it